View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 147 of 206 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #1461
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Where do you come up with this stuff? sheesh
    All in good fun, winston. Relax. Never mind that Verthaine started the smart assery.

  2. #1462
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    So why are you here? Is your business in trouble? Are you looking for a loan?
    1-Because there is no rule that says I can't be here.That's all I need to tell you.
    2-If you must know my business is doing quite fine.When "American Horror Story:Coven" and "Hot Tube Time Machine 2" comes out,check the credits.I'm the one doing their catering.
    3-I already got a 100,000 dollar loan to expand my company.If you care to match that I have no problem with it.
    Last edited by Verthaine; 07-31-13 at 10:18 PM.

  3. #1463
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    All in good fun, winston. Relax. Never mind that Verthaine started the smart assery.
    By pointing out your assertions are actually just your opinions and asking you to prove them if you are stating them as facts.Not my fault you are not good at doing so.

  4. #1464
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    By pointing out your assertions are actually just your opinions and asking you to prove them if you are stating them as facts.Not my fault you are not good at doing so.
    Fact: Sex acts between homosexuals creates health risks.

  5. #1465
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    1-Because there is no rule that says I can't be here.That's all I need to tell you.
    2-If you must know my business is doing quite fine.When "American Horror Story:Coven" and "Hot Tube Time Machine 2" comes out,check the credits.I'm the one doing their catering.
    3-I already got a 100,000 dollar loan to expand my company.If you care to match that I have no problem with it.
    1. I want to hear more. if you can't tell me why, then you have something to hide. So, why are you here?
    2. Good for you, Verthaine. I mean that.
    3. No, I don't care to match that. I'm laying groundwork for a startup business in executive recruiting. My plate's full.

  6. #1466
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Fact: Sex acts between homosexuals creates health risks.
    Fact: Living creates health risks
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #1467
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    1. I want to hear more. if you can't tell me why, then you have something to hide. So, why are you here?
    2. Good for you, Verthaine. I mean that.
    3. No, I don't care to match that. I'm laying groundwork for a startup business in executive recruiting. My plate's full.
    1-Why am I here? That is a question that mankind has asked since the beginning.The question you should be asking, Dooble,is "how bad do you want to know and how much are you willing to pay for that information"?
    I'm a businessman,you know.
    As to whether or not I am "hiding anything" that is for my wife,my business partners,and the IRS to know.
    2-Thank you.
    3-Good for you,Dooble.I mean that.This country needs more entrepreneurs.

  8. #1468
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Fact: Sex acts between homosexuals creates health risks.
    Fact:So does heterosexual sex.So does the act of just walking across a busy intersection.
    But by taking certain precautions one can minimize the risk.
    One could use condoms and one can look both ways before crossing that street.
    Your point is?
    If you don't want to have homosexual sex or cross the street do I need to remind you that you don't have to do either.

  9. #1469
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Fact: Sex acts between homosexuals creates health risks.
    Doesn't having sex with any person carry risks for health? Doesn't being born guarantee you will die of something?

  10. #1470
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    I read somewhere lesbians are the most disease free. So I think the homosexual=health risk is not accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Doesn't having sex with any person carry risks for health? Doesn't being born guarantee you will die of something?
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •