View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 143 of 206 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #1421
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Best you can do? Man; that's gotta be embarrassing for others who self-describe as "Conservative."
    Don't stop now, Syph. Your self actualization exercises are quite refreshing!

  2. #1422
    User ForcedAppeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    08-16-13 @ 12:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    134

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Does this look familiar to you?



    Stop telling people what to do.Just because you are a Christian does not make you the ruler of everyone else here.

    Don't get mad at anyone here just because you yourself are not a good "salesman".
    If you want people here to accept what you say is "Truth" (as YOU believe it to be) you need to come up with a lot better evidence than what you've been providing here yourself.
    Just saying "because I said so" or "because the Bible says so" apparently just doesn't cut it here.
    Why are you guys arguing with a member of the Westboro Baptist Church? Just curious. I'd just as soon bang my head against a wall a few hundred times than expect any sort of intellectual or logical debate from a WBC member. And if it says it's not a member, it's lying. I know this because I have a direct line of communication to god and this information was imparted to me.

  3. #1423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I already told you when you do
    You don't have anything of value to contribute to this debate. You can't even backup your own comments. Being a man of science, it's your responsibility to drum up some proof and you can't even do that. Please demonstrate that you're not just another basement shut-in living at Mom's house.

  4. #1424
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by ForcedAppeal View Post
    Why are you guys arguing with a member of the Westboro Baptist Church? Just curious. I'd just as soon bang my head against a wall a few hundred times than expect any sort of intellectual or logical debate from a WBC member. And if it says it's not a member, it's lying. I know this because I have a direct line of communication to god and this information was imparted to me.
    Why have you resorted to lies and petty insults, ForcedAppeal? Is that forced too?

  5. #1425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    You don't have anything of value to contribute to this debate. You can't even backup your own comments. Being a man of science, it's your responsibility to drum up some proof and you can't even do that. Please demonstrate that you're not just another basement shut-in living at Mom's house.
    Copy that; and definitely nothing so substantive as this peach:

    "Don't stop now, Syph. Your self actualization exercises are quite refreshing!"

  6. #1426
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Copy that; and definitely nothing so substantive as this peach:

    "Don't stop now, Syph. Your self actualization exercises are quite refreshing!"
    I was actually kind of hoping you'd shed a little more light into your ****** ** world.

  7. #1427
    User ForcedAppeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    08-16-13 @ 12:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    134

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Why have you resorted to lies and petty insults, ForcedAppeal? Is that forced too?
    Prove that I lied.

  8. #1428
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Because I agree that there is no way in hell that you could fly on your own. It's one thing to make an absurd statement that everyone who isn't certifiably insane can agree with. It's another to ignore the steps I give you, to find out whether my points are right or wrong. I can give you the steps you need to solve the problem of God's existence. Where's YOUR steps that prove otherwise?
    Not really. To the non-believer you claim is just as wild. And you need to support it with more than the bible.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #1429
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Not really
    No, really, really, really. . . . Really.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #1430
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Though we could throw you off a cliff and see what happens
    Exactly. Verifiable.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •