View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 142 of 206 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #1411
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,994

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, not even when he says that. I could say I can fly without any aid from machines. And if someone said they didn't believe me, it would still be my job to prove I can fly. No one has to prove me wrong.
    Though we could throw you off a cliff and see what happens
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  2. #1412
    Guru
    Verthaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    09-08-16 @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,044

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    No, I tell you nothing until you stop making idiotic statements. Prove your past two statements, and don't forget to use your vast knowledge of science to demonstrate your proof.
    Does this look familiar to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    I'm through with evidence, too. You people don't need any more evidence. The next step is a sledgehammer type approach. When that will happen depends on how quickly Detroit's problem spreads to a city near you!
    Stop telling people what to do.Just because you are a Christian does not make you the ruler of everyone else here.

    Don't get mad at anyone here just because you yourself are not a good "salesman".
    If you want people here to accept what you say is "Truth" (as YOU believe it to be) you need to come up with a lot better evidence than what you've been providing here yourself.
    Just saying "because I said so" or "because the Bible says so" apparently just doesn't cut it here.

  3. #1413
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Probably the ones starved of members, who thus pander to hate/divisiveness in hopes of attracting folks whose self-esteem is so low, they have to hate others to feel better about themselves.

  4. #1414
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Does this look familiar to you?
    It sure does, and it still stands.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Stop telling people what to do.
    Stop reading my posts then. You do have the freedom to do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Verthaine View Post
    Don't get mad at anyone here just because you yourself are not a good "salesman".
    I'm not getting mad, and who's selling? I've been told to jump through hoops and that's not how it works. I have the steps you, and everyone else needs, to find out for yourselves. It's not my problem that you people don't accept it.

  5. #1415
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Probably the ones starved of members, who thus pander to hate/divisiveness in hopes of attracting folks whose self-esteem is so low, they have to hate others to feel better about themselves.
    Sounds like the quintessential liberal.

  6. #1416
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I don't have to prove God has not spoken to David he made the claim he has to prove God spoke to him, But ill throw you a bone. God does not have any problems with homosexuals David thinks God does therefore David has not spoken with God
    Stop typing.

  7. #1417
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Sounds like the quintessential liberal.
    Best you can do? Man; that's gotta be embarrassing for others who self-describe as "Conservative."

  8. #1418
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    12-28-15 @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Stop typing.
    Why? Having trouble keeping up?

  9. #1419
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,994

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Stop typing.
    I already told you when you do
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  10. #1420
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
    Why? Having trouble keeping up?
    Good one, Syph.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •