View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 133 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #1321
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,985

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Yes, they are.
    What can you say to someone that delusional? No clue just live and let live I guess
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  2. #1322
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,985

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Show me the indisputable proof. 100% indisputable proof.
    That is impossible because you will not accept any proof that shows your ridiculous belief system to be inaccurate. the proof is out there but you will never accept it
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  3. #1323
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    I don't ignore science. I ignore ignorant theories. The Bible doesn't contain absurdities and has never been disproven. FACT.
    The rules of logic are that you don't go about disproving anything. You prove. Frankly, the burden of proof is really on the believer. Even if you believe theories like evolution are not proven, you have to provide at least as much evidence as the evolution theorist if you're going to back your claim.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #1324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    What can you say to someone that delusional? No clue just live and let live I guess
    That's exactly right, Quag. That's why it's important for people to know that it is perfectly OK to let homosexuals live without giving them the right to corrupt the tradition of marriage.

  5. #1325
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    That is impossible because you will not accept any proof that shows your ridiculous belief system to be inaccurate. the proof is out there but you will never accept it
    Show me the indisputable proof. You don't show it because you don't have it.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  6. #1326
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,985

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    That's exactly right, Quag. That's why it's important for people to know that it is perfectly OK to let homosexuals live without giving them the right to corrupt the tradition of marriage.
    marriage will not be corrupted by SSM.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  7. #1327
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The rules of logic are that you don't go about disproving anything. You prove. Frankly, the burden of proof is really on the believer. Even if you believe theories like evolution are not proven, you have to provide at least as much evidence as the evolution theorist if you're going to back your claim.
    When you see a building you know it has a creator, when you see the earth you know the same. You are too intricate to have just happened. Not to mention, the Creator himself told us what happened and gave us rules for life.

    You can't expect science to prove creation because it can't. It was supernatural. Science is not the end all be all authority, it just isn't.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  8. #1328
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    09-30-13 @ 04:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    698

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    marriage will not be corrupted by SSM.
    It does fundamentally change what marriage is and thus in effect destroys it as a civil institution.

  9. #1329
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    marriage will not be corrupted by SSM.
    In your opinion, but you are wrong. Marriage is sacred, so not only does SSM corrupt it, so does all of the other marriages that aren't based on pure reasons and don't follow their vows.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #1330
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,985

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Show me the indisputable proof. You don't show it because you don't have it.
    My god this has been belaboured to death.
    Carbon dating for one no need to go on from there as it disproves your 6k year old world.

    You make the (false) claim that genesis is real you prove it. in fact prove any of your belief system is real.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •