View Poll Results: Who will still be standing

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Catholic Church

    15 15.79%
  • Southern Baptist Convention

    13 13.68%
  • United Methodist Church

    1 1.05%
  • Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

    8 8.42%
  • None will be standing

    24 25.26%
  • One or more will still be standing

    7 7.37%
  • All four will be standing

    8 8.42%
  • The dust will never settle

    19 20.00%
Page 107 of 206 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2060

Thread: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743:1845; 2006]

  1. #1061
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harekin View Post
    Why is it twisting a scripture just because it doesn't agree with you?
    The thing is that Scripture DOES agree with me.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  2. #1062
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Still didn't say a damn thing about women!
    So no women are homosexuals? Hmmmmmm
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  3. #1063
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    141

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    As far as you understand, which isn't very far.

    Really? What form of scripture do you use, Quag? Or are you a direct conduit to the Almighty?

    You yell too much. I can see it in your words.
    Everytime scripture is used, you throw it away as if that doesn't count merely because it disagrees with you.

  4. #1064
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    141

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Right, the Bible tells us.
    Are you a biblical scholar who understands what the bible means in every scripture. Till the day you become a pastor or some sort, I will refuse to believe what you say.

  5. #1065
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harekin View Post
    Are you a biblical scholar who understands what the bible means in every scripture. Till the day you become a pastor or some sort, I will refuse to believe what you say.
    You assume that I am not and have never been a pastor I am guessing. Which would be incorrect, I was ordained in 2008 actually.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  6. #1066
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    141

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    I have included the Biblical context many times actually. I can't help it if you want to ignore the facts.
    But you disregard the bible when it speaks against you.

  7. #1067
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    So no women are homosexuals? Hmmmmmm
    The verse you quoted only mentioned men.

  8. #1068
    User
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    141

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Not sure how that matters actually, doesn't change the fact of what is written there.
    Well, just because you believe it doesn't mean its write to dictate how two people love eachother.

  9. #1069
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by Harekin View Post
    But you disregard the bible when it speaks against you.
    No actually, I don't. What I do neglect is people who try to spin what the Bible says in order to put me on a guilt trip and recant my statements.

    Example: People who cry that I am not following Jesus because Jesus loved everyone. That is an incorrect spin of what is being portrayed here. I do not hate people who practice homosexuality, I hate homosexuality. Big difference.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #1070
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Which religion will stand its ground against the gay agenda? [W:743]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    The verse you quoted only mentioned men.
    Still ignoring the footnote I see. Romans, does refer to woman, so how do you get around that one?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •