View Poll Results: Do you agree with the statement quoted in the OP?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, completely

    7 16.28%
  • I agree to a point, but not completely

    10 23.26%
  • I do not agree with the statement

    19 44.19%
  • I am unsure/something else completely

    7 16.28%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 109

Thread: Do You Agree With This Statement?

  1. #11
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    45,358

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    I certainly agree with THIS part:

    Black liberals keep bemoaning the danger to their own teenage sons after the "not guilty" verdict in George Zimmerman's murder trial. To avoid what happened to Trayvon Martin, their boys need only follow this advice: Don't walk up to a stranger and punch him, ground-and-pound him, MMA-style, and repeatedly smash his head against the pavement.

    The Justice-for-Trayvon crowd keeps pretending there hasn't been a trial where the evidence overwhelmingly showed that Trayvon committed the first (and only) crime that night by assaulting Zimmerman. Instead, the race agitators are sticking with the original story peddled by the media, back when we had zero facts. To wit, that Zimmerman had stalked a young black child and shot him dead just for being black and wearing a hoodie.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  2. #12
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    25,493

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Here is the statement:



    Here is the context, the editorial it was taken from: To Avoid Looking Like a Criminal, Don't Commit a Crime - Ann Coulter - Page full

    So, you do agree with the above quoted statement?
    People get treated based upon how they act toward others.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  3. #13
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    95,972
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    I certainly agree with THIS part:
    Which is not the question asked.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  4. #14
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    09-15-18 @ 08:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    39,370

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    People get treated based upon how they act toward others.
    what kind of a world do you live in ?

    people usually get treated based on how weak they are....
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATAT‹RK

  5. #15
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    10-19-18 @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    57,779

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Here is the statement:



    Here is the context, the editorial it was taken from: To Avoid Looking Like a Criminal, Don't Commit a Crime - Ann Coulter - Page full

    So, you do agree with the above quoted statement?
    Nope, all humans have the same generic abilities.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #16
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    25,493

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    what kind of a world do you live in ?

    people usually get treated based on how weak they are....
    I rest my case.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  7. #17
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,081

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    Ann Coulter is no more than a shock jock without a radio show, shes says crazy things to keep herself famous, sell books, get ari time etc etc etc

    this is why most deem her a complete whack job moron for the things she says

    but on anohter front shes also smart because what she does is effective
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  8. #18
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    25,493

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Which is not the question asked.
    Reality dodge.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Ann Coulter is no more than a shock jock without a radio show, shes says crazy things to keep herself famous, sell books, get ari time etc etc etc

    this is why most deem her a complete whack job moron for the things she says

    but on anohter front shes also smart because what she does is effective
    If you want to get an idea of what those on the Right who think they are really "cool" are about, she's a great source...........................

  10. #20
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    03-28-18 @ 07:32 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,817

    Re: Do You Agree With This Statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Ann Coulter is no more than a shock jock without a radio show, shes says crazy things to keep herself famous, sell books, get ari time etc etc etc

    this is why most deem her a complete whack job moron for the things she says

    but on anohter front shes also smart because what she does is effective
    Yet even the most extreme partisan on either side of the political aisle is correct once-in-awhile, so it would be better to address their point as either correct or incorrect rather than contribute nothing to the conversation by stooping to the standard ad hominem character assassination.
    Roy L. Fuchs: I'll tell you something. This country is going to the dogs.
    You know, it used to be when you bought a politician, that son of a bitch stayed bought.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •