View Poll Results: Was confiscating feminine hygrene products acceptable in this case?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a liberal and I thini it is ok

    3 5.88%
  • I am a liberal and I think it was wrong

    9 17.65%
  • I am a conservative and I think it is acceptable

    10 19.61%
  • I am a conservative and think it is wrong

    3 5.88%
  • I am other and think it is ok

    9 17.65%
  • I am other and think it was wrong

    12 23.53%
  • Other/Do not know.

    5 9.80%
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 207

Thread: Was This Acceptable? [W:110]

  1. #141
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,719

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    It's pretty unbelievable that partisans have the balls to accuse anyone of bigotry.

    Anyway, if you're done repeating yourself and spamming smilies, feel free to go back to explaining to everyone how evil the right is. My honest hope is that one day you will learn that people are people and every group has the same distribution of good and bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    here it is from ecofarm



    No mention of your precious Republicans in that either.

    The connections seems to be made by only you and in your own mind without any actual statement by anyone else stating what you claimed was done.

    your own post 131



    YOu were caught making this up as you went along and that is why you were unable to offer any evidence of your charge against me.
    Bolded indicates you are wrong. Be more forthright and offer the entire quote next time instead of taking it out of context please.

    Thats why you dont bring Nazis into an internet thread, it taints every argument around it, including yours. Good day.

  2. #142
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,706

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Bolded indicates you are wrong. Be more forthright and offer the entire quote next time instead of taking it out of context please.

    Thats why you dont bring Nazis into an internet thread, it taints every argument around it, including yours. Good day.
    News bulletin; The Nazi's were real. They existed. They are perfect examples of some evil things and they deserve to be use when it is fitting and right and in this case it was perfect. I will continue to use them no matter how much it may bother or even offend some on the far right here.

    Now you were caught red handed accusing me of something and were proven to have lied about it. Now you are trying to move the goal posts to a different stadium.

    I gave you the sentence with the relevant claim. The poster stated quite clearly that people are people and every group has the same distribution of good and bad. My example of the Nazi's showed this was wrong.

    The previous sentence changes nothing and is ridiculous for anyone to claim that it does.

    The fact is clear that you made a charge against me but could not back it up and were caught lying. So now you are trying to deflect from your own sins by this silly idea that I did not reproduce the introductory sentences WHICH DID NOT CONTAIN THE CLAIM THAT WAS DISPUTED.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #143
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,719

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Now you were caught red handed accusing me of something and were proven to have lied about it. Now you are trying to move the goal posts to a different stadium.

    I gave you the sentence with the relevant claim. The poster stated quite clearly that people are people and every group has the same distribution of good and bad. My example of the Nazi's showed this was wrong.

    The previous sentence changes nothing and is ridiculous for anyone to claim that it does.


  4. #144
    Sage
    Slyfox696's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,967

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    That would have been more amusing if it had said, "When you pry them from my cold bloody hands"...

  5. #145
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,399

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    Maybe if people would stop acting like a bunch of buffoons when they don't get their way...

    Just sayin'.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  6. #146
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Let me get this straight..

    By referencing castle doctrine, you are referring to an unborn child as the equivalent of a home invader?
    I was referring to the "My castle my body" doctrine. What kind of a castle do women have authority over if us men have the right to do what we want with what grows in their castle?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  7. #147
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,874

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    So none of the officers recall jars with feces or urine. I don't know about anyone else, but that's the sort of thing I'd remember seeing.
    They just thought they'd mention that because one of them had read that it had happened in some other city.

    They voted unanimously that it could have happened here.

  8. #148
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    They could have thrown their shoes...did they take those as well?

    How about hairbrushes, false teeth, artificial limps...you can throw all that stuff.


    Yeah...they went too far.

    Who ever got a concussion from being hit with a thrown tampon?

  9. #149
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,399

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    I bet they didn't confiscate ALL the tampons... if you know what I mean.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  10. #150
    Professor
    Monserrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    04-29-14 @ 11:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,497

    Re: Was This Acceptable?

    I'm surprised no conservatives voted that they think it's wrong. I thought they usually didn't like infringements on personal freedom however small and minuscule it may seem or is that just the libertarians?
    I believe half of the things I say and say half of the things I believe.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •