View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #81
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,702

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Sorry this is a completely different topic my left wing friend, even someone as biased as you can see that.
    Hardly so. The point of a lot of your posts is to insinuate the lack of a distinction between pedophilia and homosexuality, with the intention of wanting the maintenance of the stigma toward homosexuality. Just because one involved the Boy Scouts in particular doesn't mean that your prodding questions are somehow novel to this thread, as you have done it several times already.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What do you think?
    Why are you so obsessed about homosexuals?

    You have started thread after thread after thread about them?

    You must think about them a LOT to start SO many threads about them.

  3. #83
    Sage
    Dezaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Seen
    06-28-15 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Is a man who is in an adult gay relationship who molests prepubescent girls gay or straight?
    You can never be safe from a government that can keep you completely safe from each other and the world. You must choose.

  4. #84
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Another day.

    Another homophobic thread by Navy Pride.

  5. #85
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Or how liberals object to blanket statements being made about them while having no trouble making blanket statements about others?
    Did you not notice my use of quotation marks or did you not understand what they meant in this context?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #86
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    How do we know these gay pedophile priests are not attracted to adults?
    And it has been proven repeatedly to you when you have made this statement in the past that these are not gay pedophiles. You have no excuse for continuing to spread this lie.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #87
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And it has been proven repeatedly to you when you have made this statement in the past that these are not gay pedophiles. You have no excuse for continuing to spread this lie.



    Some people don't need an excuse to continue spreading lies about gay people.

    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert green Ingersoll.

  8. #88
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Some people don't need an excuse to continue spreading lies about gay people.

    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert green Ingersoll.
    "Tolerance" is what one asks from someone who, for whatever reason, you can't get away with knifing at the moment.......................I know, I'm there......................

  9. #89
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    Why are you so obsessed about homosexuals?

    You have started thread after thread after thread about them?

    You must think about them a LOT to start SO many threads about them.
    They must be in his mind every moment of every day of his life.

    He must dream about them non-stop, every night.

    They are the total focus of his life.

  10. #90
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Etoner View Post
    Evidence for this?



    I doubt very much that any credible evidence exists.

Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •