View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #421
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    No we established no such thing. You convinced yourself of false hoods and became bullheaded when your argument was decimated by reality

    You have no interest in debate.

    Only thing left is for one of us to get thread banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by American by Choice sez…

    Well let's try this…

    You post something you stated that you feel remains standing and I'll repost the point I advanced which refuted it… (or concede by default, through your failure to do so)
    Your 10th Concession, on the same issue is duly noted and summarily accepted.
    Last edited by AmericanbyChoic; 07-17-13 at 11:12 PM.

  2. #422
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    First there is not a single post from me, which has attacked your person. PERIOD

    Second, You haven't a single position which you've stated that has not been eviscerated…

    Post whatever you feel remains intact and I'll simply re-post the reasoning which crippled it.

    Then we will wait for the patented 'Nuh UH!' and repeat as long as you've the energy to do so.
    your arguments are opinion based you have no facts only interpretations. I have illustrated that repeatedly. let the thread be the judge of it.

  3. #423
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Your 10th Concession, on the same issue is duly noted and summarily accepted.
    If i conceded ten times why do you continue to debate me?

  4. #424
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Your bull headed insistence that you have an argument based on anything but your opinion isn't victory. You have been off topic ever since you couldn't form an argument and you continue to attack my person because i have undermined your weak argument.

    I haven't lost this, i simply don't care to continue this posturing with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by American by Choice sez…

    First there is not a single post from me, which has attacked your person. PERIOD

    Second, You haven't a single position which you've stated that has not been eviscerated…

    Post whatever you feel remains intact and I'll simply re-post the reasoning which crippled it.

    Then we will wait for the patented 'Nuh UH!' and repeat as long as you've the energy to do so.

    (Or concede by default through your failure to do so)

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    your arguments are opinion based you have no facts only interpretations. I have illustrated that repeatedly. let the thread be the judge of it.
    #11!

    Noted and Accepted~

  5. #425
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    If i conceded ten times why do you continue to debate me?
    #12~ Noted and Accepted

  6. #426
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    To anybody who would like to get back on the topic I am more than willing to discuss this like an adult.

  7. #427
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    To anybody who would like to get back on the topic I am more than willing to discuss this like an adult.
    I have been busy last few days. Is that guy one who thinks incorrectly he knows about evolution, or is he a bible says type?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #428
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I have been busy last few days. Is that guy one who thinks incorrectly he knows about evolution, or is he a bible says type?
    More of an "I am right because i am me" type. He is pretty insistent on that old biology argument.

  9. #429
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    More of an "I am right because i am me" type. He is pretty insistent on that old biology argument.
    Those are fun. It involves a lot of ignorance to try a biology argument.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #430
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Those are fun. It involves a lot of ignorance to try a biology argument.
    And apparently I conceded 12 times. That i don't get.

    Just another bull headed person that just can't accept the reality that people can disagree.

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •