View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #401
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Post one such example… or concede that you advanced the assertion as truth, despite KNOWING that it was FALSE.
    Okay. You posted this.
    " The biological design serves the function of perpetuation of the species… . It's all about ins and out sport. Penis, serves as an out. The Anus serves as an out. See the problem?"

    You clearly don't understand the reality that heterosexuals engage in anal sex far more than homosexuals.

    So you are either assuming that only gay men have anal sex or that straight people never do. This is your conclusion that you jumped to.

  2. #402
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    All I meant was that sexual orientation and who a person is attracted to is impossible for us to pin down when looking into somebody else. If they act like a pedophile, they ought to be treated like one, but who they really are is more complex than that. We can put all the labels we want on a person, but at the end of the day they're just a person.
    Ah… Indeed.

    But their behavior will eventually betray them, just as they have betrayed the trust of those whom they have injured. And while we can recognize them as a 'person', we reject out of hand, that which provides them 'humanity', the means to reason, SOUNDLY.

  3. #403
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    EPIC FAIL!

    Again, this now your 6th CONCESSION, on the SAME ISSUE, is DULY NOTED AND SUMMARILY ACCEPTED!
    i haven't conceded once. And you claim i am delusional?

    You haven't made a single truthful argument. Nor have you been able to form a coherent thought. Perhaps it us simply your encoding process

    Yet another lie from you but that is what I have come to expect. You didn't really make any arguments just constantly insisting on this nonsense.
    Last edited by CLAX1911; 07-17-13 at 09:50 PM.

  4. #404
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    You continuously jump to conclusions and when those conclusions you have jumped to have been proven false you go to another conclusion that is purely based upon your bias.

    American by Choice responds: Post one such example… or concede that you advanced the assertion as truth, despite KNOWING that it was FALSE.

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Okay. You posted this.
    " The biological design serves the function of perpetuation of the species… . It's all about ins and out sport. Penis, serves as an out. The Anus serves as an out. See the problem?"

    You clearly don't understand the reality that heterosexuals engage in anal sex far more than homosexuals.

    So you are either assuming that only gay men have anal sex or that straight people never do. This is your conclusion that you jumped to.
    You stated that I jumped to conclusions… Then you post a would-be example wherein I state only facts, and make absolutely NO ASSUMPTIONS… .

    Meaning that YOUR ARGUMENT FAILS ONCE AGAIN!
    Last edited by AmericanbyChoic; 07-17-13 at 10:02 PM.

  5. #405
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    =CLAX1911;1062070975]You continuously jump to conclusions and when those conclusions you have jumped to have been proven false you go to another conclusion that is purely based upon your bias.



    You stated that I jumped to conclusions… Then you post a would-be example wherein I state only facts, and make absolutely NO ASSUMPTIONS… .

    Meaning that YOUR ARGUMENT FAILS ONCE AGAIN!
    No, you stated that in reference to homosexuals, clearly a false conclusion you jumped to. No facts whatsoever simply your subjective interpretation.

    And you are not so good at formatting either

  6. #406
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    i haven't conceded once. And you claim i am delusional?
    I make no claim that you're delusional. I stated as incontrovertible FACT, that your argument presents undeniable symptoms of delusion, further providing the definition of such, as factual evidence of such.


    You haven't made a single truthful argument. Nor have you been able to form a coherent thought.
    See? That statement is an undeniable example of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by the record of this thread.


  7. #407
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Meaning that YOUR ARGUMENT FAILS ONCE AGAIN!
    If you can't debate the subject and all you can do is post this incoherent babble over and over than i am done talking to you.

    My argument triumphs otherwise you wouldn't be so insistent on it failing. Really who are you trying to convince?

  8. #408
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    No, you stated that in reference to homosexuals, clearly a false conclusion you jumped to. No facts whatsoever simply your subjective interpretation.

    And you are not so good at formatting either
    False.

  9. #409
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    I make no claim that you're delusional. I stated as incontrovertible FACT, that your argument presents undeniable symptoms of delusion, further providing the definition of such, as factual evidence of such.
    you posted no factual statements that prove your position.




    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    See? That statement is an undeniable example of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by the record of this thread.
    you are committed to your nonsense, you have only contradicted me in your mind.

  10. #410
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    False.
    No its true, and if this is all you can say than it really means you have nothing.

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •