View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #391
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    08-04-13 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    459

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Normal, in the instance of sexuality, is established by the design of the human species… which provides for the male to be attracted to females. This specific and wholly incontrovertible fact, serves the purpose of the biological imperative… which FTR: is an objective standard, established by nature and is not subject antiquity due to popular whimsy.
    Yes, like the absurd progressivism which promotes the useless continuation of female sexuality well past the menopausal interregnum.

    As you posit elsewhere, this is akin to disease, and we probably shouldn't encourage the behavior. We deviate from the biological imperative at society's peril.
    ...for perhaps the most admirable among the admirable laws of Nature is the survival of the weakest.
    --Vladimir Nabokov

  2. #392
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,540

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Strucker View Post
    Yes, like the absurd progressivism which promotes the useless continuation of female sexuality well past the menopausal interregnum.

    As you posit elsewhere, this is akin to disease, and we probably shouldn't encourage the behavior. We deviate from the biological imperative at society's peril.
    Having intercourse after menopause imperils society, how again?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  3. #393
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,582

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What do you think?
    So he "only molest young boys?" You're saying that the only thing he ever does in his life is molest young boys? Wouldn't he still have to eat and drink water and go to the bathroom too?

    Well, if he only molest young boys he's probably a pedophile and might be gay, but who knows? "Molest" is a pretty vague word, by which I mean that a male person could sexually abuse a boy without being gay. The documentary Stevie is about somebody who sexually abuses children but it shows the complexity of the situation. Every person is different and it's not our job to judge others, it's our job to protect children from the danger of sexual abuse.
    A working class hero is something to be

  4. #394
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    You are viewing biology through the prism of your bias.
    I am viewing biology through absolutely nothing. I have witnessed it, as it passed before me, studied it and come to the conclusions advanced in my reasoning through many years of sober consideration.

    Please inform the board, what specific biases you have found in my conclusions and, explain as well how these perceived biases serve my interests.

    Here's a tip which may help:

    Subjective: based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions: Contrasted with objective.

    Objective: not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts: Contrasted with subjective.

    Therefore everything you say is subject to questions.
    So what? I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with questions. A question seeks further understanding. I have answered all questions asked and have no problem explaining any element of my reasoning.

    Unusual traits are not abnormal
    Patently ABSURD…

    To wit:

    Unusual: not habitually or commonly occurring or done: abnormal

    Abnormal: deviating from what is normal or usual, typically in a way that is undesirable or worrying

    This is the second time that you have redefined commonly used and otherwise readily understood concepts as a means to sustain your desperate self-validating rationalization. This FACT ALONE wholly discredits your entire argument. As has been noted many times, by me, your argument is a deception. While it is a shame that you would deceive the reader, that you have deceived yourself, is tragic.

    Everything you have said is simply a reflection of your bias.
    Well now THAT is one Sweet Irony brother…

    You have yet to show a single point of bias, in so much as a single facet of the argument… presenting instead, a litany of baseless and chronically advanced assertions which simply pretend the preceding, soundly reasoned points did not exist, demanding out of hand that the points are 'not true'… the nature of which presents the telltale signs of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by well reasoned, logically valid, rational argument, signs which are typically presented as a symptom of mental disorder; which you may not recognize as the definition of DELUSION!~

    Now that is stated, NOT as an attack upon you. It is stated as a FACT, born of the evidence that is the record of this discussion. A sound intellect does not redefine the meaning of words as a means to sustain the point. The sound mind understands that to do so is deceptive and that where one must deceive another in the maintenance of an idea, that the idea itself is fatally flawed, whereupon the sound mind seeks the truth, adjusting their reasoning to reflect the truth.

    Now you may deny that you're presenting symptoms of such a disorder. And that's fine… Sadly, that position leaves only one potential and rather unsavory alternative, which is that you are fully aware of the meaning of the words you redefined or otherwise misused and have intentionally sought to deceive the reader through a specious and wholly fraudulent premise. Which would of course, lead to no other potential conclusion, beyond the certainty that you're simply acting on behalf of and are generally animated by: EVIL.

    Here's a tip:

    Evil: profoundly immoral and malevolent.

    Work it out and get back to me.
    Last edited by AmericanbyChoic; 07-17-13 at 07:55 PM.

  5. #395
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    So he "only molest young boys?" You're saying that the only thing he ever does in his life is molest young boys? Wouldn't he still have to eat and drink water and go to the bathroom too?

    Well, if he only molest young boys he's probably a pedophile and might be gay, but who knows? "Molest" is a pretty vague word, by which I mean that a male person could sexually abuse a boy without being gay. The documentary Stevie is about somebody who sexually abuses children but it shows the complexity of the situation. Every person is different and it's not our job to judge others, it's our job to protect children from the danger of sexual abuse.
    It's not our job to use sound judgment?

    Where'd ya get that?

    It follows that judgment is an essential element of survival. Meaning that failing to use it, rarely brings results of the positive variety.

  6. #396
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,204

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    I am viewing biology through absolutely nothing. I have witnessed it, as it passed before me, studied it and come to the conclusions advanced in my reasoning through many years of sober consideration.

    Please inform the board, what specific biases you have found in my conclusions and, explain as well how these perceived biases serve my interests.

    Here's a tip which may help:

    Subjective: based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions: Contrasted with objective.

    Objective: not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts: Contrasted with subjective.



    So what? I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with questions. A question seeks further understanding. I have answered all questions asked and have no problem explaining any element of my reasoning.



    Patently ABSURD…

    To wit:

    Unusual: not habitually or commonly occurring or done: abnormal

    Abnormal: deviating from what is normal or usual, typically in a way that is undesirable or worrying

    This is the second time that you have redefined commonly used and otherwise readily understood concepts as a means to sustain your desperate self-validating rationalization. This FACT ALONE wholly discredits your entire argument. As has been noted many times, by me, your argument is a deception. While it is a shame that you would deceive the reader, that you have deceived yourself, is tragic.



    Well now THAT is one Sweet Irony brother…

    You have yet to show a single point of bias, in so much as a single facet of the argument… presenting instead, a litany of baseless and chronically advanced assertions which simply pretend the preceding, soundly reasoned points did not exist, demanding out of hand that the points are 'not true'… the nature of which presents the telltale signs of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by well reasoned, logically valid, rational argument, signs which are typically presented as a symptom of mental disorder; which you may not recognize as the definition of DELUSION!~

    Now that is stated, NOT as an attack upon you. It is stated as a FACT, born of the evidence that is the record of this discussion. A sound intellect does not redefine the meaning of words as a means to sustain the point. The sound mind understands that to do so is deceptive and that where one must deceive another in the maintenance of an idea, that the idea itself is fatally flawed, whereupon the sound mind seeks the truth, adjusting their reasoning to reflect the truth.

    Now you may deny that you're presenting symptoms of such a disorder. And that's fine… Sadly, that position leaves only one potential and rather unsavory alternative, which is that you are fully aware of the meaning of the words you redefined or otherwise misused and have intentionally sought to deceive the reader through a specious and wholly fraudulent premise. Which would of course, lead to no other potential conclusion, beyond the certainty that you're simply acting on behalf of and are generally animated by: EVIL.

    Here's a tip:

    Evil: profoundly immoral and malevolent.

    Work it out and get back to me.
    You continuously jump to conclusions and when those conclusions you have jumped to have been proven false you go to another conclusion that is purely based upon your bias. needless to say your conclusions are all incorrect. Your studies of biology have only been preformed by a person who already had the answer they wanted in their mind and simply sought out evidence for that one answer, ignoring everything that suggested otherwise.

    You can't view this objectively your conclusion is strictly subjective. Based on your continuing hyperbole and ridiculously poor thought out arguments. You seem to be the type that simply blurts out anything negative they can about things which you clearly do not understand.

    You have no credibility.

  7. #397
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,204

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    I
    You have yet to show a single point of bias, in so much as a single facet of the argument…
    You haven't presented a real argument, you have posted several misconceptions that I cleared up that you abandoned.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    instead, a litany of baseless and chronically advanced assertions which simply pretend the preceding, soundly reasoned points did not exist, demanding out of hand that the points are 'not true'… the nature of which presents the telltale signs of an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by well reasoned, logically valid, rational argument, signs which are typically presented as a symptom of mental disorder; which you may not recognize as the definition of DELUSION!~
    this is the longest run on sentence that I ever read and frankly out makes little sense. Except the part where you produce a hyperbole argument in which you insist that I am delusional. If you were correct in your analysis there would be no need to rebut with insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Now that is stated, NOT as an attack upon you. It is stated as a FACT, born of the evidence that is the record of this discussion.
    You clearly attack me several times. Lets add dishonest to the traits that discredit you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    A sound intellect does not redefine the meaning of words as a means to sustain the point.
    good point, maybe you should stop attempting to redefine words to sustain your point.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    And sound mind understands that to do so is deceptive
    I agree, you are deceptive.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    and that where one must deceive another in the maintenance of an idea, that the idea itself is fatally flawed, whereupon the sound mind seeks the truth, adjusting their reasoning to reflect the truth.
    another good point, sadly you don't realize how fatally flawed your idea is.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Now you may deny that you're presenting symptoms of such a disorder.
    More hyperbole.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    And that's fine… Sadly, that position leaves only one potential and rather unsavory alternative, which is that you are fully aware of the meaning of the words you redefined or otherwise misused and have intentionally sought to deceive the reader through a specious and wholly fraudulent premise.
    I don't think your premise is fraudulent, i think you were deceived. Fraud implys intent. I don't think you are intentionally attempting to produce false realities, i think you actually believe them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Which would of course, lead to no other potential conclusion, beyond the certainty that you're simply acting on behalf of and are generally animated by: EVIL.
    I am evil because you are incredibly terrible at debate. Funny hire insults are always slung by the person who finds his case to be indefensible.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Here's a tip:

    Evil: profoundly immoral and malevolent.
    while i appreciate what you are attempting to do here, its kind of like a mechanic attempting to correct a neurologist regarding neurology.

    Evil is a very subjective. Where you think someone is evil because they disagree with the biased hyperbole that you post, others may think dragonflies are evil.

    This just serves to prove you have attempted to skew reality and to deem those that disagree with you a evil. Not unlike what the church did to people who said the earth revolved around the sun or that the world was round.

    The only difference is that you lack the influence.

    This is hilarious. You can't win a debate so you call me evil and delusional. Why not suggest i am a martian as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Work it out and get back to me.
    There is nothing to work out, you are easy.
    Last edited by CLAX1911; 07-17-13 at 08:52 PM.

  8. #398
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    You continuously jump to conclusions and when those conclusions you have jumped to have been proven false you go to another conclusion that is purely based upon your bias.
    Post one such example… or concede that you advanced the assertion as truth, despite KNOWING that it was FALSE.

  9. #399
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,582

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    It's not our job to use sound judgment?

    Where'd ya get that?

    It follows that judgment is an essential element of survival. Meaning that failing to use it, rarely brings results of the positive variety.
    All I meant was that sexual orientation and who a person is attracted to is impossible for us to pin down when looking into somebody else. If they act like a pedophile, they ought to be treated like one, but who they really are is more complex than that. We can put all the labels we want on a person, but at the end of the day they're just a person.
    A working class hero is something to be

  10. #400
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 bleats:
    You are viewing biology through the prism of your bias.

    Quote Originally Posted by American by Choice sez:
    I am viewing biology through absolutely nothing. I have witnessed it, as it passed before me, studied it and come to the conclusions advanced in my reasoning through many years of sober consideration.

    Please inform the board, what specific biases you have found in my conclusions and, explain as well how these perceived biases serve my interests.

    Here's a tip which may help:

    Subjective: based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions: Contrasted with objective.

    Objective: not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts: Contrasted with subjective.


    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    You haven't presented a real argument…
    EPIC FAIL!

    Again, this now your 6th CONCESSION, on the SAME ISSUE, is DULY NOTED AND SUMMARILY ACCEPTED!

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •