View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #371
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Case in point, you lose again.
    So you concede that you can't define the terms. Good to know.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #372
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Your error is in your definitions. Your definition of procreation is fine, but you made a major error in defining sexual orientation. You broke up the term. The term itself has a meaning separate from the meaning of the two words, individually. Sexual orientation is a state of being and is defined as such in regards to the gender of which you are attracted. Procreation is not required and is irrelevant to sexual orientation. In fact, one does not have to be orientated or attracted towards an individual with which they procreate. If the equipment works, procreation can occur. This, as I said, is pretty basic stuff. I am surprised that it confuses you. I am glad that I could clear this up and correct your misperceptions.
    LOL!

    Would you be so kind as to provide the board with other exceptions, wherein the meaning of a term, such as: "Sexual Orientation" is wholly isolated from the words of which the phrase is otherwise intrinsically rooted?

    Does it not occur to the member that, where one must go to such lengths as to detach the meaning of the words used to describe something, that the concept being conveyed MUST be fraudulent?

    For Instance, I like to race. I truly enjoy the competition of one Rocket Ship against another. MAN! I am telling you that I can't get enough of flying through space at incredible speed, particular at low altitude, feeling the wind against my face… Rocket ships, or "Missiles" if ya will, just get my juices flowin'. The thrill of feeling the engine power up, as the tension of the launch mechanism stresses to hold back the fury of the machine which I have built with my own two hands, is like no other.

    Now having said that I'd like to show you a photo of my Rocket Ship…



    But please understand, that the term "Rocket Ship" does not convey the ideas which would otherwise be asserted through the use of "Rocket" and "Ship"… I just think that when I use that term, people will get the idea passed along by the defining traits of the term, which is somewhat more flattering than TRICYCLE!

    Now does that make me a dishonest person, just because I use a term which has no correlation to the words used to comprise the term? No.. I don't think so, because for you to conclude otherwise makes YOU judgmental of me and THAT IS YOUR problem, not mine…

    I am an "HONEST" person… which FTR: when I use the word "Honest" I mean to convey the idea of being free of deceit and exuding truthfulness, despite knowing that I am full of deceit and practice untruthfulness.

    .
    .
    .

    Now with that said… is there ANYTHING getting through at all, in terms of the calamitous nature of your position, wherein you claim a given term, which you further claim has no correlation to the words used in the term?

  3. #373
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    False. Statistical normalcy is defined by statistical analysis. With this, homosexuality, left-handedness, and genius are things that are not normal. In other instances, normal is a subjective description, and therefore meaningless.



    Procreation is irrelevant to sexual orientation.



    Since procreation is irrelevant to sexual orientation, nothing above has any relevancy.



    "Sir, do you know why I pulled you over?

    "No sir Officer, I can't imagine… please tell me, cause I am late for an appointment."

    "Well, you were doing 140 MPH through that school zone, posted at 25mph"

    "No Sir, I was not. I was doing no such thing. You see, I do not use a numeric scale as an indicator of speed. I prefer the use colors. I was right at the edge of pink and I feel that THAT was about right for me. So, you may feel that I was speeding, but you are wrong."

    "Get out of the car, hands first… You're under arrest."

    "Oh HOW wonderful, I love to arrest… I was arrested last night several times and enjoyed it very much. I am actually on my way to meet a fella who also wants to arrest me."

    "Get out of the car Sir…" [This is tango 7, I need a tow-truck and an ambulance at this location…]"
    Last edited by AmericanbyChoic; 07-17-13 at 08:22 AM.

  4. #374
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    False. Statistical normalcy is defined by statistical analysis. With this, homosexuality, left-handedness, and genius are things that are not normal. In other instances, normal is a subjective description, and therefore meaningless.
    Normal, in the instance of sexuality, is established by the design of the human species… which provides for the male to be attracted to females. This specific and wholly incontrovertible fact, serves the purpose of the biological imperative… which FTR: is an objective standard, established by nature and is not subject antiquity due to popular whimsy.



    Procreation is irrelevant to sexual orientation.
    Procreation is a function of sexual behavior, which serves the biological imperative… which is served through the normality wherein the male is oriented toward sexual gratification through coitus with the female.

    Procreation is discouraged through the abnormal sexual orientation wherein an individual is sexually attracted to individuals of its own gender.



    Since procreation is irrelevant to sexual orientation, nothing above has any relevancy.
    Procreation is only possible through the standard established by nature which promotes such. Therefore, procreation is dependent upon sexual orientation. Ergo, your argument is spurious, and as such, it >FAILS<.

  5. #375
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911
    Normal is dictated by behavior only. Biology doesn't dictate what is normal, sorry.


    Quote Originally Posted by ABC sez…

    False… Normality is established by the design of the species.

    To wit: the design of the mammal is one wherein the individual is encouraged to procreate through a series of hormonal stimulations, which induce the desire for coitus. Coitus encourages conception, which provides for the highest potential that the species will survive, due to the volume of such instances dictated by the design.

    Such requires the male to fertilize the eggs born by the female… therein establishing the biological norm.

    Perhaps you're conflating the biological imperative with cultural normality… No one that I am aware of is arguing that cultural normality rests in the illusion common to individual perceptions. To the contrary, the issue, is that the cultural normalization of sexual abnormality, sets aside the certainty that such abnormalities are an indicator of a larger problem relevant to the collective and it's environment. Normalizing such can only lead to the rejection of any sense of such, thus promoting the probability that such would be missed or otherwise dismissed, leading to cultural catastrophe.

    In short, it's just a very bad idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    nor·mal**

    /ˈnôrməl/

    Adjective Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

    Noun The usual, average, or typical state or condition.

    Nothing in there about your opinion on what is the propose of such anatomy.

    What you are describing above is procreation. There is a difference between procreation and sexuality. Gay people procreate that same way straight people do.

    In short, i don't believe the world will end over for percent of people not procreating the way you think they should. Saying otherwise sounds hysterical. Gay people have been around since the dawn of man, it must be part of the "design" your madness and rantings about catastrophy is the only thing that is different.

    Gay people exist, we will not go away because you use backward logic. You just need to deal with it. Or jump in a lake.


    .
    .
    .

    Seriously? Is anyone in this discussion guilty of demanding that 'gays should go away'? I ask because I am not aware of that having happened.

    So, given the indisputable nature of that fact, the would-be argument which was offered above is a SPECIOUS load of fallacious nonsense.

    It's an embarrassment to the SPECIES!

    The 'Biological Design" is the STANDARD, through which Nature promotes the perpetuation of the species. That STANDARD provides for incentives which TYPICALLY induce in the male, the desire for sexual gratification USUALLY through sexual interaction with a female. This process typically results in conception… and while it does not always result in conception, conception is is the CONDITION which should be EXPECTED, as this is the purpose for which the process was designed.

    Let's review:


    nor·mal**

    /ˈnôrməl/

    Adjective Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

    Noun The usual, average, or typical state or condition.

    Huh…

    Now are you SURE that you can't see anything in there which MIGHT lead you to change your position here?

  6. #376
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Continue with the that lie, make little difference to me
    Continue to be obsessed with others and their sexuality. That makes no difference to me.

  7. #377
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post


    .
    .
    .

    Seriously? Is anyone in this discussion guilty of demanding that 'gays should go away'? I ask because I am not aware of that having happened.

    So, given the indisputable nature of that fact, the would-be argument which was offered above is a SPECIOUS load of fallacious nonsense.

    It's an embarrassment to the SPECIES!

    The 'Biological Design" is the STANDARD, through which Nature promotes the perpetuation of the species. That STANDARD provides for incentives which TYPICALLY induce in the male, the desire for sexual gratification USUALLY through sexual interaction with a female. This process typically results in conception… and while it does not always result in conception, conception is is the CONDITION which should be EXPECTED, as this is the purpose for which the process was designed.

    Let's review:




    Huh…

    Now are you SURE that you can't see anything in there which MIGHT lead you to change your position here?
    I haven't ever been talked out of liking men, I doubt you have the skills. And I will not be talked into agreement with you. I have been this way likely longer than you have been breathing, I have heard your nonsense argument, hell I even made your nonsense argument, i didn't see much validity in it then and I don't see now.

    No I don't think your opinion will change my position, better people than you have tried.

  8. #378
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    I haven't ever been talked out of liking men, I doubt you have the skills. And I will not be talked into agreement with you. I have been this way likely longer than you have been breathing, I have heard your nonsense argument, hell I even made your nonsense argument, i didn't see much validity in it then and I don't see now.

    No I don't think your opinion will change my position, better people than you have tried.
    There is no record of anyone even discussing you or your desire for men… You're not being asked to agree with >ME<, you've been presented with an argument which presents a component of reasoning.

    In every instance, the argument was presented and the subsequent response has failed to recognize so much as reality; going so far as to claim that a key relevant term exists and is being applied with-OUT KINSHIP WITH THE MEANING OF THE WORDS USED TO COMPOSE THE TERM.

    Therefore your reasoning is logically invalid and as a result it is intellectually unsound; thus the reasoning offered in the response is, in every sense of the word: Illegitimate.

    Ergo, in failing to offer a substantive, logically valid, intellectually sound response, your argument fails.

    Therefore: Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted!

  9. #379
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post


    .
    .
    .

    Seriously? Is anyone in this discussion guilty of demanding that 'gays should go away'? I ask because I am not aware of that having happened.

    So, given the indisputable nature of that fact, the would-be argument which was offered above is a SPECIOUS load of fallacious nonsense.

    It's an embarrassment to the SPECIES!

    The 'Biological Design" is the STANDARD, through which Nature promotes the perpetuation of the species. That STANDARD provides for incentives which TYPICALLY induce in the male, the desire for sexual gratification USUALLY through sexual interaction with a female. This process typically results in conception… and while it does not always result in conception, conception is is the CONDITION which should be EXPECTED, as this is the purpose for which the process was designed.
    ?
    I don't agree to your opinion of what biological standard is, and since I seriously doubt you have an owners manual, or a rule book I think you are not qualified to dictate what the standard is. obviously nature makes room fir homosexuality because it occurs naturally, otherwise it is super natural. unless you believe that gay people are your gods it ghosts. You must accept that it is natural. It may be unusual but it certainly isn't abnormal. Either your standard us rubbish or your understanding of biology is, I think its both.

  10. #380
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,202

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    There is no record of anyone even discussing you or your desire for men… You're not being asked to agree with >ME<, you've been presented with an argument which presents a component of reasoning.

    In every instance, the argument was presented and the subsequent response has failed to recognize so much as reality; going so far as to claim that a key relevant term exists and is being applied with-OUT KINSHIP WITH THE MEANING OF THE WORDS USED TO COMPOSE THE TERM.

    Therefore your reasoning is logically invalid and as a result it is intellectually unsound; thus the reasoning offered in the response is, in every sense of the word: Illegitimate.

    Ergo, in failing to offer a substantive, logically valid, intellectually sound response, your argument fails.

    Therefore: ]
    Your argument was flawed from the beginning.

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •