View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #351
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    And all the gays are entertaining us with your EXCUSES for deviant behavior. What is really funny is how defensive you become
    In other words, you can't define any of them. It is quite entertaining watching you be so defeated that you won't even DARE attempt to define the terms. Perhaps you really don't know what they mean. Watching you squirm and spin is certainly interesting.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #352
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    translated, you know it is deviant behavior and could nlt think of anything else to say
    Translated, you don't know what any of the terms being discussed mean and you are just posting random stuff to try to hide this fact. Here's a clue: it's not working.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  3. #353
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    If the 'someone' is male and is molesting young boys, then he is undeniably homosexual… Which is of course a sexual orientation which deviates from the biological norm… thus is sexually abnormal, on that score alone. That its sexual cravings requires taught skin and fresh features is just a deeper version of a similar malady.

    A large percentage, if not most pedophiles are not born child molesters. They're grown through the obsession with pornography, wherein the host of adult fare has been normalized; meaning they no longer find arousal through such and, as a result are left to the grand taboo of children.

    But to answer the question, yes… males seeking sexual gratification with other males are deviant; sexually abnormal.
    Another one who doesn't understand basic definitions and has not read research. Sexual orientation and pedophilia are not congruent. Most men who molest boys are heterosexual. Molestation is a separate issue from one's ADULT sexual orientation. So, no... you are incorrect.

    As far as homosexuality being abnormal... if you are referring to a statistical analysis, then it is as abnormal as left-handedness and genius. If you are referring to it being a disordered sexual orientation, then you are completely incorrect. Research shows that homosexuality is not disordered... not any more than heterosexuality.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #354
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    You are gay
    Moderator's Warning:
    If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]His sexual orientation is NOT open for your evaluation. Cease this line.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #355
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    The net result being otherwise known as 'the design'.



    False… If the design did not provide for stimulation, the design would not provide for such. Grab a clue…

    The biological design serves the function of perpetuation of the species… . It's all about ins and out sport. Penis, serves as an out. The Anus serves as an out. See the problem?

    Oral stimulation serves the means of … (wait for it) STIMULATION… and where that function serves the biological design (See: Above) it serves nature.

    Homosexuality may also serve nature. Sadly, it serves reason that where homosexuality reduces the likelihood for procreation, then it follows that such would serve nature where there exist untenable stresses on the population. (see: The Population Bomb. Ehrlich cir. 1968-70)

    Where such would be the case, prolific increases in homosexuality would be a harbinger of potential catastrophe… therefore normalizing such can only promote the potential for catastrophe… (in case ya missed it: THAT's BAD! Meaning the normalization of sexual abnormality is a BAD IDEA!)



    HYSTERICAL! On every level and in every sense of the word.

    It is an indisputable FACT that homosexuality deviates from the biological design of the species… If EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET BELIEVED TO THE CORE OF THEIR SOLE THAT IT DID NOT, that would in NO WAY alter the FACT that it does. Understand, there is absolutely NO CORRELATION between the number of people that believe a given position and the potential that the given position is valid and or true.

    I hope that helps…
    Procreation is a separate issue from sexual orientation. This is very basic stuff. Please educate yourself on this issue.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #356
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Procreation is a separate issue from sexual orientation. This is very basic stuff. Please educate yourself on this issue.
    Truly?

    I'm dubious, but to be sure, we should test the hypothesis to see if it is valid, then discuss our findings.

    Now when I am tasked with such a quandary, I have found that the best process is to break down the relevant concepts to determine their fundamental traits. That way we can see if, in fact, the elements merely share commonality or if they are intrinsically bound together… which would mean that, where the elements are untethered, they become distinct.

    So, to get started we must identify the issue.

    Procreation/sexual orientation or Procreation -v- Sexual orientation.

    Having done so, we should now define the terms.

    Procreation: to produce young; to reproduce: to perpetuate the species.

    Sexual: relating to the instincts, physiological processes, and activities connected with instinctive physical attraction designed to promote intimate physical contact between individuals; See: biological imperative; (The biological imperative is the perpetuation of the species)

    Orientation: the determination of the relative position of something or someone

    So we find that procreation is served through the sexual process, therefore the relative position of one's sexual orientation, would be intrinsic to the potential for procreation.

    But, I think I understand what you're saying. It appears to be a rationalization, designed to justify the cultural normalization of the sexual abnormality, which, in this instance would be that OKA: homosexuality. Given the potential for cultural catastrophe, in doing so, I just don't understand why one would say it.

    Would you be so kind as to explain?

  7. #357
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,206

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    The net result being otherwise known as 'the design'.
    False… If the design did not provide for stimulation, the design would not provide for such. Grab a clue…
    Getting a clue is a good idea, but I am afraid you are lacking. Stimulation can be done by either gender
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    The biological design serves the function of perpetuation of the species… . It's all about ins and out sport. Penis, serves as an out. The Anus serves as an out. See the problem?
    Good point, but thus is only in regards to anal sex, something widely practiced by heterosexuals.
    Anal Sex More Popular Than Possibly Expected Among Heterosexual Couples: Center for Disease Control and Prevention Report
    since I am almost certain you will not look at the link i will state the pertinent information. 44% of heterosexual males engage in anal sex and 36% of heterosexual females have engaged in anal sex.
    now estimating that 4% of people are gay, and that half of those are women, and possibly 25% or more of homosexual men do not engage in anal sex you are talking to about 1.5% of gay people and about 40% of heterosexuals.

    This is just completely ignorant on your part
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Oral stimulation serves the means of … (wait for it) STIMULATION… and where that function serves the biological design (See: Above) it serves nature.
    nobody engages in sexuality to serve nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    Homosexuality may also serve nature. Sadly, it serves reason that where homosexuality reduces the likelihood for procreation, then it follows that such would serve nature where there exist untenable stresses on the population. (see: The Population Bomb. Ehrlich cir. 1968-70)

    Where such would be the case, prolific increases in homosexuality would be a harbinger of potential catastrophe… therefore normalizing such can only promote the potential for catastrophe… (in case ya missed it: THAT's BAD! Meaning the normalization of sexual abnormality is a BAD IDEA!)
    so your bigotry is to save the world? Everything in the above statement is stupidly absurd.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    HYSTERICAL! On every level and in every sense of the word.
    seems you need a dictionary. You are hysterical if anybody is. People that run around like chicken little screaming about the end of the world being caused by gay people are hysterical.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    It is an indisputable FACT that homosexuality deviates from the biological design of the species… If EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET BELIEVED TO THE CORE OF THEIR SOLE THAT IT DID NOT, that would in NO WAY alter the FACT that it does. Understand, there is absolutely NO CORRELATION between the number of people that believe a given position and the potential that the given position is valid and or true.
    it is not a fact, you contradict your own absurdity in this post you say that homosexuality serves a biological function than you say it doesn't. You're historical rantings are boarder lined delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    I hope that helps…
    To further discredit you yes it did. Thanks.

  8. #358
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,206

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanbyChoic View Post
    ROFLMNAO!

    Now that is ADORABLE!

    You're conflating normality with perceptions of normality.



    That's true… what IS a consequence is that it is an incontrovertible FACT, that the species is designed design provides for the perpetuation of the species… Homosexuality serves the antithesis of the design of human biology. Therefore, Homosexuality DEVIATES from the normality which is established BY the biological design.

    Patently and as demonstrated above: Hysterically> false…



    I am not surprised… And only YOU can fix that… But FTR: it was his professional life that caused the problem.
    Normal is dictated by behavior only. Biology doesn't dictate what is normal, sorry.

  9. #359
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,206

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Procreation is a separate issue from sexual orientation. This is very basic stuff. Please educate yourself on this issue.
    He is inferior in this conversation. First he went on a tangent about anal sex, which is a practice among heterosexuals far more than homosexuals
    Anal Sex More Popular Than Possibly Expected Among Heterosexual Couples: Center for Disease Control and Prevention Report

    Than he suggested I am hysterical by typing in all caps (the equivalent of screaming) several grade school biological concepts that he didn't even get correct. He doesn't know what normal means.

    He has completely discredited himself.

    I wouldn't expect him to learn about human behavior he seems bent on staying in his prison of false knowledge.

  10. #360
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    08-10-13 @ 12:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    236

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    If the 'someone' is male and is molesting young boys, then he is undeniably homosexual… Which is of course a sexual orientation which deviates from the biological norm… thus is sexually abnormal, on that score alone. That its sexual cravings requires taught skin and fresh features is just a deeper version of a similar malady.

    A large percentage, if not most pedophiles are not born child molesters. They're grown through the obsession with pornography, wherein the host of adult fare has been normalized; meaning they no longer find arousal through such and, as a result are left to the grand taboo of children.

    But to answer the question, yes… males seeking sexual gratification with other males are deviant; sexually abnormal.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Another one who doesn't understand basic definitions and has not read research. Sexual orientation and pedophilia are not congruent. Most men who molest boys are heterosexual. Molestation is a separate issue from one's ADULT sexual orientation. So, no... you are incorrect.

    As far as homosexuality being abnormal... if you are referring to a statistical analysis, then it is as abnormal as left-handedness and genius. If you are referring to it being a disordered sexual orientation, then you are completely incorrect. Research shows that homosexuality is not disordered... not any more than heterosexuality.
    False… every male that engages in sexual pursuits with those of their own gender are sexually abnormal, presenting the underlying tendencies of the behavior known as homosexuality.

    That is not even remotely debatable, as the facts are indisputable.

    The argument is a rationalization which concludes that because the individual has previously or predominately engaged, sexually, with those of the distinct gender, that this indicates a normal sexual orientation. Which would be reasonable and may well have been true at one time; except for the evidence that through whatever influence; be it genetic (for which there is NO evidence, but which stands as the current popular conventional wisdom) or be it environmental; wherein the individual was subjected to a prepubescent sexual encounter with a person of their gender… influencing their sexuality toward that with others of their gender, and in particular, a desire for those in early development, or a trained response, as a result of normalizing out any means to be stimulated by others in their peer group, due to a saturation of pornographic stimulation… the fact remains that the individual is presently seeking sexual gratification with individuals of their own gender.

    With regard to 'research', valid examples of such are quite rare, with most being drawn from a cesspool of subjective political activity, which is designed to promote the results which were inevitably 'drawn'.

    The psychological arts, in terms of science, are rife with fatally flawed processes and are heavily influenced by popular culture.

    You may disagree and that's fine. I am less interested in your feelings on that, than the reasoning you can produce in support of your position.

    For instance, my reasoning holds that the term 'disorder' is no more relevant to this discussion than is 'person' is to the discussion of human life, as such relates to those individuals working through the earliest stages of human development. Such terms are a political device which are subjectively defined as a means to influence popular opinion.
    Last edited by AmericanbyChoic; 07-16-13 at 09:35 AM.

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •