View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #301
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,167

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    A closeted gay is still a gay.
    Gay is an identity, the closet doesn't matter.

    If someone doesn't identify as gay, they aren't gay. Take me for example. I have been in a monogamous relationship with a man for ten years I am also a man. I am not gay because I identify as bi.

  2. #302
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,279

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Girls are more likely to say something.
    Navy's entire premise is delusional. Oh the shock!

    In his little world all pedophiles are gay, therefore all gays are pedophiles.

    Nevermind little girls are also abused. So to his line of thinking are all heterosexuals pedophiles?

    There is no end to the pretzel logic he applies daily.

  3. #303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Whereas your opinion is rooted in bigotry and ignorance.
    translated, you know it is deviant behavior and could nlt think of anything else to say

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Gay is an identity, the closet doesn't matter.

    If someone doesn't identify as gay, they aren't gay. Take me for example. I have been in a monogamous relationship with a man for ten years I am also a man. I am not gay because I identify as bi.
    you are still gay

  5. #305
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,167

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    you are still gay
    No I am not, i am bisexual, i am an expert on my own sexuality you are not. You have no right to tell me who I am.

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What do you think?
    There is a very easy answer to this. Throw them in jail, and observe to see if they purposely drop their soap.

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    No I am not, i am bisexual, i am an expert on my own sexuality you are not. You have no right to tell me who I am.
    you are gay, denial does not change that

  8. #308
    Guru
    Lakryte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-02-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,982

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    Gay is an identity, the closet doesn't matter.

    If someone doesn't identify as gay, they aren't gay. Take me for example. I have been in a monogamous relationship with a man for ten years I am also a man. I am not gay because I identify as bi.
    I get your point, but I'm not sure I fully agree. There are guys who identify as straight but who are really gay. Like me in the past.
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
    "When we live authentically we create an opportunity for others to walk out of their dark prisons of pretend into freedom."

  9. #309
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,167

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    you are gay, denial does not change that
    I don't know what makes you an expert.

  10. #310
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CLAX1911 View Post
    I don't know what makes you an expert.

    If you play in the anus of another man you are gay, congratulations for coming out!

Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •