View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #271
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    Yeah it is so hot using your penis like a stirring spoon in a batch of brownies!
    Like many men do to women? Or maybe those who use their penis like a stirring spoon in red velvet cake batter is more your thing? Where a person puts their penis is none of your concern. And how a person has sex has very little to do with their sexual orientation or who/what sex/gender they are attracted to.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  2. #272
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    Think Xristian garbage much ?........................
    **** no, I haven't been in church in over 30 years.

    Gay guy knows he is wrong so he blames christianity for his defects

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Like many men do to women? Or maybe those who use their penis like a stirring spoon in red velvet cake batter is more your thing? Where a person puts their penis is none of your concern. And how a person has sex has very little to do with their sexual orientation or who/what sex/gender they are attracted to.
    So stirring turds with a penis is natural to you.......NOTED! Let me ask you, do you or your partner eat pecans or peanuts to change the texture?

  4. #274
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    **** no, I haven't been in church in over 30 years.

    Gay guy knows he is wrong so he blames christianity for his defects
    Wrong ? It's screw the natural order and eff your effing tiddlywink "god"......................

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    Wrong ? It's screw the natural order and eff your effing tiddlywink "god"......................
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    You just admitted it is a choice and you are not born that way!

  6. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    You just admitted it is a choice and you are not born that way!
    And you just verified that you're a kristchen............................

  7. #277
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketman View Post
    So stirring turds with a penis is natural to you.......NOTED! Let me ask you, do you or your partner eat pecans or peanuts to change the texture?
    What are you talking about? My husband and I have whatever sex we like and it is none of your business what occurs in our bedroom. It is none of your business which couples participate in anal sexual activities and which don't. It is inappropriate to discuss such things in this thread because, as I said, what kind of sex a person participates in has nothing to do with their sexuality, nor attractions. All sexual activities going on in some same sex bedrooms, also goes on in some opposite sex bedrooms.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  8. #278
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    And you just verified that you're a kristchen............................
    WRONG, everybody is this room is laughing their ass off at you right now. Drama, drama, drama

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    What are you talking about? My husband and I have whatever sex we like and it is none of your business what occurs in our bedroom. It is none of your business which couples participate in anal sexual activities and which don't. It is inappropriate to discuss such things in this thread because, as I said, what kind of sex a person participates in has nothing to do with their sexuality, nor attractions. All sexual activities going on in some same sex bedrooms, also goes on in some opposite sex bedrooms.
    Wrong again, and what a stupid assumption on your part.

  10. #280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    02-18-14 @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,660

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    I hope all of you enjoyed your spanking, but not too much

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •