View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Some people simply can't accept that just because they assign a neat little "bisexual" label to their sex with the same sex does not mean the rest of us are going to say "Oh, then you must not be gay because you call it bisexual instead of gay".


    Ughhh Yeah No. It's gay. You just can't accept it is all. If you have sex with the same sex you're gay.


    If you want to call it bisexual to help you sleep better at night fine but most see it for what it is, homosexuality.

  2. #232
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,574

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Give a real life example. I haven't seen this.
    If you've never heard of a pedophile that sexually prefers children, I can't help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  3. #233
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    It's obvious that you do not know how to research topics so that you have some understanding of them when you post.
    There is no reason for me to do any research on this topic because I don't have any sexual or psychological problems.

    When I get a woody when looking at some male, then I'll start researching to find out what the problem is.

    I would never seek the advice of a psychiatrist or psychologist because as soon as I did, I would no longer would be able to exercise my Second Amendment Rights and could expect Big Sis ATF agents kicking down my front door and confiscating my guns.

  4. #234
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    There is no reason for me to do any research on this topic because I don't have any sexual or psychological problems.
    So your belief is that research and expansion of knowledge is only useful if the knowledge acquired can tell an individual something about themselves as individuals?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #235
    Guru
    Lakryte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-02-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,982

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Some people simply can't accept that just because they assign a neat little "bisexual" label to their sex with the same sex does not mean the rest of us are going to say "Oh, then you must not be gay because you call it bisexual instead of gay".


    Ughhh Yeah No. It's gay. You just can't accept it is all. If you have sex with the same sex you're gay.


    If you want to call it bisexual to help you sleep better at night fine but most see it for what it is, homosexuality.
    Who you have sex with does not determine your orientation. Many gay men had sex with women. Until you understand the difference between sex and sexual orientation, you won't ever understand homosexuality.
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
    "When we live authentically we create an opportunity for others to walk out of their dark prisons of pretend into freedom."

  6. #236
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakryte View Post
    Who you have sex with does not determine your orientation. Many gay men had sex with women. Until you understand the difference between sex and sexual orientation, you won't ever understand homosexuality.

    Yes. It. Does.


    If you aren't gay, you won't have sex with the same sex.


    Simply because you "switch it up" does not mean the homosexual attraction is "undone". It isn't. In non gay people that attraction isn't there. The gay sex is not there. If the gay sex exists at all, you can call it a million things but at the end of the day it's being gay.


    Go ask a woman on some rural farm in China 500 miles from a city with no historical contact with urbanization, ask her if a man who has sex with men and women is gay or not. We all know what the answer would be. That is your answer. The uncontaminated answer of the rural farm person is the raw, uncorrupted truth, and there's no way she'd say "Oh, they're Bisexual!". She'd think you're crazy to suggest anything but gay.

  7. #237
    Guru
    Lakryte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-02-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,982

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Yes. It. Does.


    If you aren't gay, you won't have sex with the same sex.


    Simply because you "switch it up" does not mean the homosexual attraction is "undone". It isn't. In non gay people that attraction isn't there. The gay sex is not there. If the gay sex exists at all, you can call it a million things but at the end of the day it's being gay.


    Go ask a woman on some rural farm in China 500 miles from a city with no historical contact with urbanization, ask her if a man who has sex with men and women is gay or not. We all know what the answer would be. That is your answer. The uncontaminated answer of the rural farm person is the raw, uncorrupted truth, and there's no way she'd say "Oh, they're Bisexual!". She'd think you're crazy to suggest anything but gay.
    Homosexuals are homosexual regardless of who they have sex with. The same is true for heterosexuals. You can have sex with someone you are not attracted to.

    Go ask a rural woman in China how to design a rocket, and then tell me how accurate her raw uncorrupted truth is. Your argument is laughable.
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
    "When we live authentically we create an opportunity for others to walk out of their dark prisons of pretend into freedom."

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakryte View Post
    Homosexuals are homosexual regardless of who they have sex with. The same is true for heterosexuals. You can have sex with someone you are not attracted to.

    Go ask a rural woman in China how to design a rocket, and then tell me how accurate her raw uncorrupted truth is. Your argument is laughable.
    No your logic is laughable. Comparing sexual norms of humans over our entire history to building a rocket is a dismal response.

  9. #239
    Guru
    Lakryte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-02-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,982

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    No your logic is laughable. Comparing sexual norms of humans over our entire history to building a rocket is a dismal response.
    Arguing that the answers to scientific questions about sexuality lie with an uneducated Chinese villager is nonsense. Its the most pathetic argument against homosexuality I have ever come across.
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
    "When we live authentically we create an opportunity for others to walk out of their dark prisons of pretend into freedom."

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakryte View Post
    Arguing that the answers to scientific questions about sexuality lie with an uneducated Chinese villager is nonsense. Its the most pathetic argument against homosexuality I have ever come across.
    Lol. "Its" is the wrong usage. It's is the correct usage in that sentence.

    Clearly not an educated post or logical position after all.

Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •