View Poll Results: If someone only molests young boys is he gay, a pedohile, or both

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay

    1 1.18%
  • Pedophile

    47 55.29%
  • both

    37 43.53%
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 450

Thread: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

  1. #91
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    What do you think?



    I think that someone is obsessed with gay people.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-uQtH2YIAU
    Last edited by shrubnose; 07-08-13 at 02:55 AM.

  2. #92
    Guru
    Lakryte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-02-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,982

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    He is certainly a pedophile. Can't say for certain if he is gay or not. Maybe, maybe not. Why do you ask, Navy? Are you trying to classify your own behavior?
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
    "When we live authentically we create an opportunity for others to walk out of their dark prisons of pretend into freedom."

  3. #93
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    wow that is pretty heavy but you are wrong. I am just trying to find out how everyone feels on this issue. Some of my liberal and gay friends get all bent out of shape when I bring up subjects like this but I would like to learn.



    If you haven't learned anything by now with your constant, single-minded focus on gay people, there's a damn good chance that you'll never learn.

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Going strictly off of the question posed by the OP, I think the answer would be "both."

    An individual matching the description provided could be thought of as being a gay pedophile.

  5. #95
    Educator HumanBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    745

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    If you molest someone of the same sex, that makes you gay (or bi). If you molest a child, that makes you a pedophile. They are completely separate traits, though it is possible to be both. Statistically being gay doesn't make a person any more or less likely to be a pedophile. Incidentally, being a priest does.
    If you hate capitalism so much, then just write everything in lower case. Problem solved.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Charleston, South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    28,659

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanBeing View Post
    Statistically being gay doesn't make a person any more or less likely to be a pedophile.
    Why have half the people who've responded to this thread so far insisted on injecting this completely useless bit of information into the conversation?

    You might very well be correct in pointing this particular fact out, but the simple fact of the matter is that the OP did not even remotely suggest that there was a statistical connection between homosexuality and pedophilia in the first place. As such, the fact in question really holds no bearing whatsoever on the issue at hand.

    Why not simply state your opinion on the question the OP actually did ask and be done with the thing? I'm sure we could all do without the redundant "P.C." lip service currently being paid to the "cause" from every poster with vague LBGT sympathies unnecessarily cluttering things up.

    Incidentally, being a priest does.
    Har, har.
    Last edited by Gathomas88; 07-08-13 at 04:38 AM.

  7. #97
    Educator HumanBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    745

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Why have half the people who've responded to this thread so far insisted on injecting this completely useless bit of information into the conversation?

    You might very well be correct in pointing this particular fact out, but the simple fact of the matter is that the OP did not even remotely suggest that there was a statistical connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. As such, it really holds no bearing whatsoever on the issue at hand.
    The fact he had to ask the question he did makes it necessary to point out the fact. It's like asking "if a man only molests girls, is he heterosexual". It's a dumb question because it implies that a person's sexual orientation with regards to gender has a link to their propensity to be/become a pedophile. That's why pointing out that the two issues have nothing to do with each other is relevant to the question.

    Why not simply state your opinion on the matter and be done with the thing? I'm sure we could all do without the preemptive "P.C." lip service paid from every poster with LBGT sympathies unnecessarily cluttering things up.
    To answer the question, it needed to be said that the subject of pedophilia is no more linked to homosexuality than heterosexuality. If that wasn't necassary, then the OP would have been worded differently to begin with.

    Har, har.
    Yeah, systematic sexual abuse of children is oh so funny..... Oh no wait, it isn't.

    Edit: And what's this about "PC lip service"? When have I ever been PC on this site? I advocate shooting thieves in the head, I believe all taxation is theft, and I regularly write long posts on why I think democracy is a form of violent fascism. There is nothing "PC" about me or the views I represent, I was merely stating simple facts that were relevant to the OP's misguided question.
    Last edited by HumanBeing; 07-08-13 at 04:44 AM.
    If you hate capitalism so much, then just write everything in lower case. Problem solved.

  8. #98
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gathomas88 View Post
    Why have half the people who've responded to this thread so far insisted on injecting this completely useless bit of information into the conversation?

    You might very well be correct in pointing this particular fact out, but the simple fact of the matter is that the OP did not even remotely suggest that there was a statistical connection between homosexuality and pedophilia in the first place. As such, the fact in question really holds no bearing whatsoever on the issue at hand.
    The reason many have made the comment is because we are familiar with Navy Pride, who has gone out of his way on numerous occasions, including in this thread, to connect homosexuality and pedophilia, a connection that does not exist in reality.

    Why not simply state your opinion on the question the OP actually did ask and be done with the thing? I'm sure we could all do without the redundant "P.C." lip service currently being paid to the "cause" from every poster with vague LBGT sympathies unnecessarily cluttering things up.
    It is not a question of opinion. Research has been done, the answer is known. It is a question of fact. Best summary: Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

    For the present discussion, the important point is that many child molesters cannot be meaningfully described as homosexuals, heterosexuals, or bisexuals (in the usual sense of those terms) because they are not really capable of a relationship with an adult man or woman. Instead of gender, their sexual attractions are based primarily on age. These individuals who are often characterized as fixated are attracted to children, not to men or women.


    Using the fixated-regressed distinction, Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied 175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation. 83 (47%) were classified as "fixated;" 70 others (40%) were classified as regressed adult heterosexuals; the remaining 22 (13%) were classified as regressed adult bisexuals. Of the last group, Groth and Birnbaum observed that "in their adult relationships they engaged in sex on occasion with men as well as with women. However, in no case did this attraction to men exceed their preference for women....There were no men who were primarily sexually attracted to other adult males..." (p.180).
    Also note that this has been linked for Navy Pride, the poster in the OP, who continually refuses to acknowledge that there is research, and it shows that the answer is not the one he wants. Before long, he should begin complaining about how liberals are overrunning the site and messing up the poll results(despite many conservatives being educated enough on the topic to answer correctly, if not the way NP wants).
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    It is not a question of opinion. Research has been done, the answer is known. It is a question of fact. Best summary: Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation
    Your source isn't credible, it's from Gregory M. Herek, a radical leftist gay activist who has had a long leftist political agenda and a very homosexual one at that.

    I would classify Dr. Herek with acute hetrophobia along with Americanaphobia. He and his gay activist companions are like the gay version of the SPLC.


    How Homosexualists Redefine Homosexual Child Molesting:

    How Homosexualists Redefine* Homosexual Child Molesting

  10. #100
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    re: If someone only molest young boys is he gay, a pedohile or both. [W:417]

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Its your opinion and being gay you might be a little bias?
    No, she's right NP. You have been told the facts of this situation, countless times, often by ME. You refuse to listen. You have no evidence of your position; all evidence and facts prove your position wrong. When you take positions like you do in the OP, you just prove that you don't care one iota about facts. You just care about your bias.

    You disappoint me.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •