View Poll Results: Do you agree?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 57.14%
  • No, Whites are the most racist

    8 8.79%
  • No, They are the same

    12 13.19%
  • I Don't Know

    19 20.88%
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 567

Thread: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

  1. #521
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,701

    Re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by RGacky3 View Post
    A black person's dollar has always been as valuable as a white person's dollar.

    But in job discrimination, police brutality, all sorts of areas, the institutional racism lingers.

    It's inevitable really, after so many decades of institutional racism, that it would continue, the old institutional racism left millions in poverty, that leads to stereotypes which leads to more racism which makes it harder to escape that poverty and so on.
    the following three things are most likely to cause you to be in poverty

    1) having children before you are married

    2) dropping out of high school

    3) engaging in criminal behavior

    how does "racism" have anything to do with the first two? I can understand why some will claim economic oppression causes many blacks to turn to drug dealing (See Michelle Alexander's The New Jim Crow) but the fact that over 75% of black children are born out of marriage is not "whitey's fault"



  2. #522
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    What's your point?
    Be patient he'll make one up eventually.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #523
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Be patient he'll make one up eventually.
    Well, I've been waiting for 6 days now. I think that's plenty patient.

  4. #524
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    07-19-14 @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Was your family prevented from having opportunities for centuries based on their skin tone?
    If Africa, as a continent is basically an area of ZERO INTELLECTUAL ACCOMPLISHMENT, i.e, until Historical Recency none of the African nations had a written language, or a widely disseminated one except English or French......then the economic opportunities of the inheritors of that "culture" are correctly stigmatized in a general sort of way.

  5. #525
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    07-19-14 @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Why do you assume theirs were?
    Blacks claim they were. And, why not ...... they are inheritors of Africa's NONEXISTENT culture, i.e. Culture of any value.

  6. #526
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    07-19-14 @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paratrooper View Post
    It's not as if Will
    Smith or Ben Carson were to sit next to the average White American, that they would move because of racism.

    It is a specific group within the race. The counter culture that live their lives and glorify a culture that is not conducive to success.

    I think we have all seen the undercover shows where they send the "Thuggish" looking African American onto a bus, and even the other African Americans grip their purses a little tighter and take on a more defensive posture.

    It is not the color of their skin but the image they present.

    You think people don't do the same when their around Hells Angels or a group of Wannabe Nazis?
    What's so surprising about that. Blacks have an INDISPUTABLY OBVIOUS exhorbitantly high rate in Crime and lack of Intellectual Accomplishment whatever the reasons...... which can't be explained away because of the so-called unreasonable reaction regarding the non-blacks' perception of Africa's lack of any Intellectual accomplishment.

    Not ALL, but the majority of the blacks are treated like Hells Angels and Wannabe Nazis because without any prior knowledge of them, on the average, they have this extremely high criminality and lack of intellectual accomplishment.

  7. #527
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Ever met a black person who felt that his race was genetically superior to all others?
    No?
    When you realize that is what it would take to make a "black racist" the absurdity of this poll comes to light.
    Most respondents don't even know what the word racist means.

  8. #528
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Ever met a black person who felt that his race was genetically superior to all others?
    No?
    Yes. In fact, it's one of the foundational teachings of the NOI

  9. #529
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by HoongLoong View Post
    Historical Recency none of the African nations had a written language...
    Ah, I see you've never heard of hieroglyphics, then.

    The point I'm making is that you are just making **** up. Seriously. You don't have a clue what you are talking about if you think that there were no written languages in Africa until recently. The Ge'ez script has existed since around the 5th or 6th century BC (although the earliest known forms of Ethiopian Semitic scripts began appearing in the 9th century BC). It's still used in Ethiopia and elsewhere today, because although the Ge'ez language is itself extinct, there are several languages that have adopted the script in some way.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #530
    Educator Paratrooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Al
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 12:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    888

    Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Lets say slavery never happened....
    Do they have more opportunities now than they would have if they had never left Africa?

    The problem most have with the "disadvantage" of being African American is that there is no metric by which it will stop being a disadvantage.

    Despite only making up 13 % of our population they have risen to the highest ranks of our government, our economy ( there are African American CEOs), they dominate the entertainment industry and sports.

    Despite these supposed disadvantages African Americans rise up from poverty all over this country to the middle class and even the upperclass.

    There will never been an acknowledgement of this from those that stand to gain politically from this however.

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •