View Poll Results: Do you agree?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 57.14%
  • No, Whites are the most racist

    8 8.79%
  • No, They are the same

    12 13.19%
  • I Don't Know

    19 20.88%
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 567

Thread: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

  1. #21
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Tell that to the innocent victims of race based mob attacks by groups of blacks against whites for no reason other than they are white...... there are many well known examples out there but I'll just list one..... The L.A. Riots after the acquittal of the Rodney King officers.

    You don't have to be in positions of power to create harm when you have a violent mob.
    How exactly do you untangle that bolded from the oppression and violence visited on blacks by whites in this country, starting four hundred years ago and continuing to today? If there were groups of blacks attacking Asians, I'd say you had a point. But there aren't. "No reason other than they are white" includes all of the benefits that whites have obtained by ordering society for our benefit and trampling on blacks to get there. If you think that just because you never owned any slaves that you exist in a racial vacuum, then you're very very deep in denial. Until being born black doesn't vastly increase the chance to spend one's life in poverty, to be locked up in prison for crimes that whites commit and aren't imprisoned for, or to die younger, then there is no position of race neutrality in this country.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    How exactly do you untangle that bolded from the oppression and violence visited on blacks by whites in this country, starting four hundred years ago and continuing to today? If there were groups of blacks attacking Asians, I'd say you had a point. But there aren't. "No reason other than they are white" includes all of the benefits that whites have obtained by ordering society for our benefit and trampling on blacks to get there. If you think that just because you never owned any slaves that you exist in a racial vacuum, then you're very very deep in denial. Until being born black doesn't vastly increase the chance to spend one's life in poverty, to be locked up in prison for crimes that whites commit and aren't imprisoned for, or to die younger, then there is no position of race neutrality in this country.
    Im not stuck to 400 years ago.... Im talking about Today.

    400 years ago was 400 years ago. I had nothing to do with it, couldn't do anything about it, and can't change it today.

    Everything else is crap that applies to poor whites just as well as blacks.

    Im so tired of people making all blacks out to be poor disadvantaged and all due to their race.... while ignoring all the poor whites who go through NEARLY the exact same thing with varying degree..... at times worse if they are unfortunate to live in a neighborhood where they are the only whites.


    I don't live in a racial vacuum.. but im not about to take responsibility for **** that ain't my fault. And I sure as hell ain't about to accept a beat down from an angry black mob due to **** they didn't experience and I didn't do.

    Your response is sad.


    Quite frankly, if I were a black person, I'd be offended at how often blacks are immediately assumed to be poor and disadvantaged by privileged white liberals trying to score politically correct points.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Oh, and I forgot to add....

    Because blacks were slaves and later treated like **** while being "free" by white folks.......... that gives them the right to create a mob and attack whites for no other reason than they are white today?

    Give me a ****ing break.

    People like you only help to ENCOURAGE the racist blacks out there who live their lives with contempt towards the white man. People like you validate their racist feelings.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    It's a poll, I got the idea from Rasmussen which is a conservative leaning pollster. If you can handle it, just forget it.
    So you are trying to remind everybody about how racist everyone is?

  5. #25
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,701

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    So? What's your point?
    questions of a thousand years..........



  6. #26
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,701

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    How exactly do you untangle that bolded from the oppression and violence visited on blacks by whites in this country, starting four hundred years ago and continuing to today? If there were groups of blacks attacking Asians, I'd say you had a point. But there aren't. "No reason other than they are white" includes all of the benefits that whites have obtained by ordering society for our benefit and trampling on blacks to get there. If you think that just because you never owned any slaves that you exist in a racial vacuum, then you're very very deep in denial. Until being born black doesn't vastly increase the chance to spend one's life in poverty, to be locked up in prison for crimes that whites commit and aren't imprisoned for, or to die younger, then there is no position of race neutrality in this country.

    why is a group that most of Europe oppressed for centuries, culminating with millions of them being exterminated now the most overrepresented group in places such as the US senate, The US Supreme Court, and Harvard Law School?



  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    Prejudice without power is unimportant. Every single black American could hate white people with a burning passion, but that hatred will never manifest in a way that truly harms white Americans. The inverse is most assuredly not true. That comes from having the majority population, most of the accumulated wealth of the nation, and nearly every single position of power, both private and public.
    What a load of crap. Do you actually live in America? I'm sure that Affirmative Action, ERA, etc. weren't passed because of a black Congressional majority.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    questions of a thousand years..........
    Must be the monthly racism reminder.

  9. #29
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    So you are trying to remind everybody about how racist everyone is?
    No, I never said anyone is racist, but I think you are trying too.

  10. #30
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,701

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Must be the monthly racism reminder.
    divide and conquer is a common tactic of those who want the government to have more and more control of the citizens

    the late great David Broder (hardly a "conservative") noted that when the wall came down, the hard left in America turned their energies from worshipping the deceased soviet union to trying to "balkanize" america by pushing group rights and group guilt in order to divide us into several warring camps



Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •