View Poll Results: Do you agree?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 57.14%
  • No, Whites are the most racist

    8 8.79%
  • No, They are the same

    12 13.19%
  • I Don't Know

    19 20.88%
Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 567

Thread: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

  1. #271
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Just about as stupid as your theory that because I am white I somehow have special power backing me should I have racist intents.........
    Not you personally. Societally. Try to understand what is being said.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #272
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    **** really ****ing happened though didn't it?

    (Maybe not lighting them on fire, Im not so sure on that part, but people were killed regardless so the point still stands).
    As it has nothing to do with any argument made, it doesn't stand at all.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #273
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Which has not been disputed. No one said anyone likes being discriminated against. You're leaping way beyond what anyone has said.
    Im trying to show you why "history" doesn't matter when a group of people are polled about their opinion...


    Believe it or not.... Today... In 2013.... In the United States...... People don't live in a tribal state where they are all for their Tribe (think: Race) regardless of the effect on the individual.

    All this **** about a white person's racism (today) being backed by "Ze InstituZion!" is a load of bull****.

    For those in power... its all about either 1. Whatever Keeps Them Elected (If in politics) 2. Whatever keeps them making Money.

    Anything other than those two things......... Those who make up the "Institution" give two ****s.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  4. #274
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You can guess behavior.
    And be quick to jump to the conclusions you were already looking for......
    No test. Say, send it too people with the exact same qualifications, repeatedly. What's the odds a non-biased person will always pick the person of the same race?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #275
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Okay..... So your isolated experiences in a small town in backwoods Mississippi apply to all of the world?

    I don't think so scooter.
    No. But you can read studies on this. I gave those only as examples.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #276
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    As it has nothing to do with any argument made, it doesn't stand at all.
    Your argument was that racist blacks do not have the ability to cause ... as you put it... actual harm because they are not backed by "Ze InstitUZion!"

    I think death is the highest of ACTUAL HARM one can cause.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #277
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No. But you can read studies on this. I gave those only as examples.
    And like all other studies..... they look at statistics and then draw the racism conclusion with absolutely no explanation to how they got there..

    They are a big ass example of Correlation does not equal Causation.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #278
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Your argument was that racist blacks do not have the ability to cause ... as you put it... actual harm because they are not backed by "Ze InstitUZion!"

    I think death is the highest of ACTUAL HARM one can cause.
    Systematic societal harm. Any human can cause violence in another, but that's not really what we're talking about with that. Most reading this seem able to understand that. We're talking about holding people back, denying a living, housing, the kind of things that come from one race favored societally over another. There is much written on this.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #279
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    And like all other studies..... they look at statistics and then draw the racism conclusion with absolutely no explanation to how they got there..

    They are a big ass example of Correlation does not equal Causation.
    Of you really believe that, you haven't read any.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #280
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Systematic societal harm. Any human can cause violence in another, but that's not really what we're talking about with that. Most reading this seem able to understand that. We're talking about holding people back, denying a living, housing, the kind of things that come from one race favored societally over another. There is much written on this.
    Much written that I don't take stock in.

    I don't follow Sociology... aka "The Study of How Whitey is Ze Devil!"


    But... If I am following correctly.... the only "Whites" you must be speaking of are the select few in positions of power.

    Every other broke ass white dude eating mayonaise sandwiches and ****ing their sister have absolutely no power behind their bigotry as much as the next broke ass black dude robbing the liquor store.


    So why don't you be specific here.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •