View Poll Results: Do you agree?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 57.14%
  • No, Whites are the most racist

    8 8.79%
  • No, They are the same

    12 13.19%
  • I Don't Know

    19 20.88%
Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 567

Thread: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

  1. #171
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I know what the truth is--cincinnati is 43% black and 85% of the violent crime is committed by blacks. might be more but some crimes aren't solved often because blacks often refuse to cooperate with the police-indeed we'd see DON'T BE A SNITCH t-shirts handed out by a prominent black attorney who ultimately went to prison for drug law violations.

    why is it that 6% of the population commits over half the murders in the USA? must be police racism? I couldn't give a rats ass as to the NAACP's conclusions as to why blacks get more tickets. I do know that if you spend a lot of your time as a teenager or young adult in prison or detention you aren't going to be as good a driver as people who aren't in jail.
    Well, if you're only arresting half the population, that might tell us something. But you tell me. Why?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #172
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    We don't have slaves anymore and haven't for more than 100 years.
    That's not the point. I'm demonstrating the condition in the most obvious cases.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #173
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Well, if you're only arresting half the population, that might tell us something. But you tell me. Why?
    oh so that is what it is. whites who commit murder aren't arrested but blacks are

    do you know that the people most likely to be killed by blacks are blacks, whites by whites

    so you are saying cops don't care about white victims but are gung ho in avenging black murder victims

    OK that makes sense I suppose



  4. #174
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    studies that were created to prove the points you agree with?
    So, you don't believe we can learn anything by studying it? That explains a lot.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #175
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    oh so that is what it is. whites who commit murder aren't arrested but blacks are

    do you know that the people most likely to be killed by blacks are blacks, whites by whites

    so you are saying cops don't care about white victims but are gung ho in avenging black murder victims

    OK that makes sense I suppose
    Not what I'm saying, but I noticed you skipped the question.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #176
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I get it, you don't know what I'm saying. No, that's not what I'm saying. I moved to another point bouncing off those detectives to police as a whole, regardless of race. And no, it shows select moments of the case. You have no idea what you don't see.
    Oh, so now you're saying that the entire police organization in America is somehow corrupt and racist? Black people do NOT commit crimes; they're just set up by the cops? ALL of those times? This is rational to you?

    Yes you do know what happens because they also have update special shows that show the court case too with the evidence presented, testimony, etc.

  7. #177
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    So, you don't believe we can learn anything by studying it? That explains a lot.
    Post them.

  8. #178
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    So, you don't believe we can learn anything by studying it? That explains a lot.
    You confuse an objective study that starts with no assumptions and makes conclusions based on the facts vs the stuff we often see from propaganda sources-they start with a premise they want to support and tailor their studies to prove their premise correct.

    an example is well known in the anti gun literature. an anti gun doctor wanted to prove having a gun in your home was dangerous. He concluded that if you had a gun in your home you were X times as more likely to be killed than if you didn't. However, in the 350 or so cases he 'studied' only 6 involved houses where the homeowners had guns. the other 340 or so cases involved killings where the killer brought the gun to his victim's home and shot them. This dishonest doctor claimed that was a home with a gun in it which was technically true but was completely dishonest.



  9. #179
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    studies that were created to prove the points you agree with?
    Comments like this are exactly why discussions on race are futile. People - like you - who are uninformed have decided to remain uninformed. The fact is that there is an ample amount of research to support Boo's point. I've posted large amounts of research on similar topics. The bottom line is that the vast majority of research on race supports what Boo is saying and not what you are saying. But, you've constructed a reality in your mind where that research is automatically biased so that you can maintain your worldview. Nothing will convince you that you are wrong. You've decided what is truth regardless of the evidence. So let's everybody stop pretending that this is an actual debate and you and ChrisL are actually capable of integrating new information into your worldview. You aren't. All this is an exercise in confirmation bias, nothing more.

  10. #180
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Oh, so now you're saying that the entire police organization in America is somehow corrupt and racist? Black people do NOT commit crimes; they're just set up by the cops? ALL of those times? This is rational to you?

    Yes you do know what happens because they also have update special shows that show the court case too with the evidence presented, testimony, etc.
    You do make wild leaps. And no, even with updates you don't know what you miss.

    I made no such claim. There is no conspiracy that I know of. Again, it is part of the culture, the conditioning.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •