View Poll Results: Do you agree?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 57.14%
  • No, Whites are the most racist

    8 8.79%
  • No, They are the same

    12 13.19%
  • I Don't Know

    19 20.88%
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 567

Thread: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

  1. #151
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    How about The First 48. Ever watch that show? I suppose all of those black detectives are racists too?
    Yep, I've watched it. And make no mistake, the detective being black doesn't change much. They have to fit in. Ever wonder why some women didn't want to vote? Or why some slaves wanted to stay slaves? There's a psychology to this.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Yep, I've watched it. And make no mistake, the detective being black doesn't change much. They have to fit in. Ever wonder why some women didn't want to vote? Or why some slaves wanted to stay slaves? There's a psychology to this.
    You can't be serious. Those are dedicated, good and thorough detectives. Now you are saying that these black detectives are victims too? OMG, I think this seriously could be a mental illness.

  3. #153
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    How sad. This doesn't even make sense and in no way addresses the question that was posed.
    It does. Whites know they are in fact equal and entitled. They largely do not fear the police, even when stopped. I'll never forget my brother stopped with pot in the front seat. He chewed the cop out. The cop called me at home, asking me to come and get him so he didn't have to arrest him. Black teens know that would never work for them.
    Last edited by Boo Radley; 07-04-13 at 11:48 PM.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    It does. Whites know they are in fact equal and untitled. They largely do not fear the police, even when stopped. I'll never forget my brother stopped with pot in the front seat. He chewed the cop out. The cop called me at home, asking me to come and get him so he didn't have to arrest him. Black teens know that would never work for them.
    Nope, if you're not going to be rational, then I'll let someone else waste their time on you.

  5. #155
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You can't be serious. Those are dedicated, good and thorough detectives. Now you are saying that these black detectives are victims too? OMG, I think this seriously could be a mental illness.
    Again, this is a recognized condition, and in no way suggests they are not good, dedicated, nor thorough. Also, try to remember TV doesn't show you everything.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #156
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Nope, if you're not going to be rational, then I'll let someone else waste their time on you.
    You have a bad habit if leaving an argument you don't like. You name call and run. Try instead to see the point.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #157
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,766

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No. The attitude is different all too often. Teens, white teens, often feel free to talk back, be indignant, and maybe threaten to call mom and Dad. Black teens know better. And for good reason.
    that's horsecrap. in Cincinnati, there was a discussion why blacks at a big Public HS were disciplined at rates far higher than whites. the economic strata of both groups was approximately the same. So a state senator who lived in that school district examined the facts. He attended a graduation ceremony and noted that the principal of the school requested that families of the graduates refrain from noisy celebrations until all the graduates had received their diplomas. he noted that black families constantly violated that request while white families did not. He concluded that the much higher rates of black discipline was caused by the family environments they came from where authority was disrespected.

    Here is a report on this from a far left publication


    Cover Story: Likeable Foe


    I understand you have no background in law enforcement or the legal field. Ask any juvenile division prosecutor and they will say the same thing



  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You have a bad habit if leaving an argument you don't like. You name call and run. Try instead to see the point.
    Try making a rational point and then maybe someone will pay attention to you. Your arguments here are feeble at best.

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Again, this is a recognized condition, and in no way suggests they are not good, dedicated, nor thorough. Also, try to remember TV doesn't show you everything.
    That is such BS. You are suggesting that these detectives who are some of the best in their field are brainwashed and acting under direction of "whitey." Sorry, it is just so incredibly hysterical that I have to laugh. I wonder what THEY would have to say about you and your little opinions.

  10. #160
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that's horsecrap. in Cincinnati, there was a discussion why blacks at a big Public HS were disciplined at rates far higher than whites. the economic strata of both groups was approximately the same. So a state senator who lived in that school district examined the facts. He attended a graduation ceremony and noted that the principal of the school requested that families of the graduates refrain from noisy celebrations until all the graduates had received their diplomas. he noted that black families constantly violated that request while white families did not. He concluded that the much higher rates of black discipline was caused by the family environments they came from where authority was disrespected.

    Here is a report on this from a far left publication


    Cover Story: Likeable Foe


    I understand you have no background in law enforcement or the legal field. Ask any juvenile division prosecutor and they will say the same thing
    Based in that? And you accept that?

    The way to approach the compliant is to look at actual student behavior at school. You're too willing to accept silliness.


    BTW, You reminded me of this:


    In Cincinnati between February 1995 and April 2001, fifteen black males under the age of 40 were killed by police or died in custody.[2] Of the fifteen, three (including Thomas) did not possess or employ any weapons against police during the confrontations. During these confrontations four police officers were killed or wounded. No police were ever found guilty through any civil or criminal trials as a result of these incidents, and in only one case were the police officers involved reprimanded and given extra training (officers Michael Miller III and Brent McCurley, in the case of the death of Michael Carpenter). Michael Carpenter had attempted to drive away while a police officer reached into his car to take his car keys during an arrest.[3]
    Those deaths, although often cited as the most dramatic aspect of the situation, were not the only factor. A local independent magazine, City Beat, published research that an "analysis of 141,000 traffic citations written by Cincinnati Police in a 22-month period found black drivers twice as likely as whites to be cited for driving without a license, twice as likely to be cited for not wearing a seat belt and four times as likely to be cited for driving without proof of insurance." [4] The NAACP argued that such statistics were the result of police targeting "driving while black," rather than differences in offending between-groups.[5]

    Cincinnati riots of 2001 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •