View Poll Results: Do you agree?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 57.14%
  • No, Whites are the most racist

    8 8.79%
  • No, They are the same

    12 13.19%
  • I Don't Know

    19 20.88%
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 567

Thread: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

  1. #131
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    whatever you say. Your posts do tend to excuse black racism though
    Which, ironically, indicates that he may actually be an insecure white person. Secure white persons rarely suffer from white guilt or the associated need to excuse others' misbehavior phenomena.

  2. #132
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,748

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    It didn't say it doesn't. I did say we needed the word defined, and that it likely wasn't the problem the reverse was. As a white male, I never really worry about it at all. I don't. Fear the police, I know I have a good shot at getting any job I apply to, and no one follows me when I walk into a store.
    DId you ever read Dinesh D'Souza's THE END OF RACISM

    this dark skinned conservative Indian American noted that many actions towards blacks is not based on racism but rather rational choices. For example, cabbies in NY are loathe to pick up younger black males-even black cabbies because almost every murder or armed robbery of a cab driver has been perpetrated by younger black males

    why do you think a black is more likely to be followed in a store than say a college professor? same reason why when I used to walk alone through central park I would have my pistol ready when I saw a group of black males but not when I saw 5-6 Hasidic Jews of the same age.



  3. #133
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    You think those same things don't happen to poor white people who live in poor neighborhoods too?
    As I was a poor white, no not as often. Not nearly as often.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    whatever you say. Your posts do tend to excuse black racism though
    You're just being emotional again. Try to focus on the points made.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    What? Someone get beaten for being a white kid in a minority-majority neighborhood? Say it ain't so!?!

    Oh. Wait. That's actually fairly typical.
    I didn't even live in such a neighborhood growing up, but MOST of my white male friends as teenagers were harassed by the police too, some on a fairly regular basis.

  6. #136
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,748

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You're just being emotional again. Try to focus on the points made.
    do you think such a silly charge actually helps your position? The emotional side of most arguments is that of the liberal



  7. #137
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    DId you ever read Dinesh D'Souza's THE END OF RACISM

    this dark skinned conservative Indian American noted that many actions towards blacks is not based on racism but rather rational choices. For example, cabbies in NY are loathe to pick up younger black males-even black cabbies because almost every murder or armed robbery of a cab driver has been perpetrated by younger black males

    why do you think a black is more likely to be followed in a store than say a college professor? same reason why when I used to walk alone through central park I would have my pistol ready when I saw a group of black males but not when I saw 5-6 Hasidic Jews of the same age.
    So, you think one book, by one person, settles all issues?


    You should read all of this:

    My first victim was a woman-white, well dressed, probably in her early twenties. I came upon her late one evening on a deserted street in Hyde Park, a relatively affluent neighborhood in an otherwise mean, impoverished section of Chicago. As I swung onto the avenue behind her, there seemed to be a discreet, uninflammatory distance between us. Not so. She cast back a worried glance. To her, the youngish black man-a broad six feet two inches with a beard and billowing hair, both hands shoved into the pockets of a bulky military jacket-seemed menacingly close. After a few more quick glimpses, she picked up her pace and was soon running in earnest. Within seconds she disappeared into a cross street.

    https://smorrison.diplomaplus.net/blob/download/218715

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #138
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    do you think such a silly charge actually helps your position? The emotional side of most arguments is that of the liberal
    I just want you to take a breath and address actual points.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  9. #139
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    I didn't even live in such a neighborhood growing up, but MOST of my white male friends as teenagers were harassed by the police too, some on a fairly regular basis.
    But not the same way. It shows a lack of understanding to not see the difference.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Rasmussen Poll Says Blacks Are More Racist Than Whites [W:358]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    But not the same way. It shows a lack of understanding to not see the difference.
    Have you ever watched an episode of Cops? Ever see the black guy standing on the corner dealing crack, the cops see him, he sees them, he runs, they chase. They catch him and find crack in his pocket. He says "but officer these are not my pants!" The cops are like yeah right. The black guy starts crying about racism.

    We could also examine many other instances where there are many FALSE accusations of racism, police brutality, etc.

Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •