View Poll Results: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    9 24.32%
  • No

    28 75.68%
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 183

Thread: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    I'm not being sarcastic. I have no tolerance for employers who receive massive economic benefits from systems that require resources to build and then pretend they don't owe any of the costs.
    Oh, you were serious about that?

    Now I lol'd more. Thanks for that.

  2. #122
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Do they?
    I would say no. It's not about their degree, it's about their standards.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  3. #123
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Oh, you were serious about that?

    Now I lol'd more. Thanks for that.
    It would be almost as funny as the look on your face when the evil coercive government slaps your ass with a nice lawsuit.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    It would be almost as funny as the look on your face when the evil coercive government slaps your ass with a nice lawsuit.
    Good luck with that. You have a difficult case to prove when accusing an interviewing employer of anything - unless he's just stupid enough to blurt out why (and I've never known one that dumb).

  5. #125
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Good luck with that. You have a difficult case to prove when accusing an interviewing employer of anything - unless he's just stupid enough to blurt out why (and I've never known one that dumb).
    Well that's ok - apparently all I need to do is show you some of my abundant cleavage and soon you'd be eating out of my hand I know how your kind works - I have no shame exploiting myself to get what I want
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    Well that's ok - apparently all I need to do is show you some of my abundant cleavage and soon you'd be eating out of my hand I know how your kind works - I have no shame exploiting myself to get what I want
    Gonna have to want it more than that, sweetheart. My office door locks.

  7. #127
    Light△Bender

    grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ☚ ☛
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 02:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,224
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Is this question also asking do career oriented and successful women have a harder time staying married?
    Einstein, "science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

  8. #128
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Gonna have to want it more than that, sweetheart. My office door locks.
    LOL - As long as I don't forget the difference between loose and lose I think I can sidestep the landmine that is The Gip
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  9. #129
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I have seen the beasts going about it. They lack the amount of crazy passion that some of us possess (or are possessed with) .
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Do Degreed women have a harder time finding a Husband?

    Quote Originally Posted by grip View Post
    Is this question also asking do career oriented and successful women have a harder time staying married?
    I'd bet it's easier - but that's anecdotal, based on how many housewives I've seduced in the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    LOL - As long as I don't forget the difference between loose and lose I think I can sidestep the landmine that is The Gip
    I admire your confidence.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •