View Poll Results: Is the phrase "Creepy Ass Cracker" Racist?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    127 76.51%
  • No!

    20 12.05%
  • I blame Whitey!

    12 7.23%
  • Other

    7 4.22%
Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 660

Thread: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

  1. #631
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Colorblindness is a myth.

    ...wait. If you don't think colorblindness is a myth, does this mean you've never seen a black or white or Hispanic person before?!!111!!!! If this is so, what do you make of all the references to blacks, Hispanics, whites, Asians, et al. in society? Is it just gibberish to you??!!1!
    I don't judge people on whether or not someone is black, white, Hispanic, Asian etc. That's called bigotry. They are equally my fellow citizen no matter what their ethical background is.

  2. #632
    Guru
    99percenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,076

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I don't judge people on whether or not someone is black, white, Hispanic, Asian etc. That's called bigotry. They are equally my fellow citizen no matter what their ethical background is.
    ethical background???
    bears, bulls, white sox fan 4 life!!!

  3. #633
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I don't judge people on whether or not someone is black, white, Hispanic, Asian etc. That's called bigotry. They are equally my fellow citizen no matter what their ethical background is.
    I don't think you will ever stop people calling each other nasty names..

    Let's face it..at school you will pick on a person's weak point...Ginger..Fatty..Four eyes..it is a way of having the last word and at the same time mortally wounding your opponent...

  4. #634
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    The above post is an example of why we need a mandatory class on race in high school. In fact, it should be a three part course on race, gender and sexuality. The first subject to be covered will be "why colorblindness is a myth". The first text in the course will be The Souls of Black Folk by W.E.B. Dubois.
    Yeah, sounds like a great idea.

    While we are at it we can have a class on rioting techniques so at least the angry young black men who go through a class of nothing but how whitey was/is bad to them will be rioting skillfully.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  5. #635
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by 99percenter View Post
    ethical background???
    Race/ethical background. I was just using the more encompassing term.

  6. #636
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    I don't think you will ever stop people calling each other nasty names..

    Let's face it..at school you will pick on a person's weak point...Ginger..Fatty..Four eyes..it is a way of having the last word and at the same time mortally wounding your opponent...
    Tis true. But I don't think we have to accept it as set in stone either. I mean, put it this way. You don't categorize people based on what their hair color is. So why categorize people based on their skin color? I mean, should we start giving blonde females special privileges in society over brunettes or redheads because they have been "historically oppressed and categorized as being of inferior intelligence?" No that would be ridiculous; it is reinforcing the idea that they are of inferior intelligence and need special benefits to succeed. Affirmative action does the same thing, it holds people to different standards based on socially constructed categories to make up for some perceived detriment. I see it as just reinforcing that perception.

  7. #637
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    Tis true. But I don't think we have to accept it as set in stone either. I mean, put it this way. You don't categorize people based on what their hair color is. So why categorize people based on their skin color? I mean, should we start giving blonde females special privileges in society over brunettes or redheads because they have been "historically oppressed and categorized as being of inferior intelligence?" No that would be ridiculous; it is reinforcing the idea that they are of inferior intelligence and need special benefits to succeed. Affirmative action does the same thing, it holds people to different standards based on socially constructed categories to make up for some perceived detriment. I see it as just reinforcing that perception.
    It is human nature to deliver the ''Death Blow!''

    And win..under any circumstances...

  8. #638
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    It is human nature to deliver the ''Death Blow!''

    And win..under any circumstances...

  9. #639
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    It is human nature to deliver the ''Death Blow!''

    And win..under any circumstances...
    I'm calling BS. People are lazy, unmotivated and selfish. They will choose to walk away unless there is massive financial gain or they are paranoid/psychotic.

  10. #640
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,435

    Re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Oooh, a deleted post by someone.

    Case in point.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •