View Poll Results: Is the phrase "Creepy Ass Cracker" Racist?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    127 76.51%
  • No!

    20 12.05%
  • I blame Whitey!

    12 7.23%
  • Other

    7 4.22%
Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 660

Thread: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

  1. #521
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Quick question. Who are the oppressors? Am I by virtue of the color of my skin? Reginald Denny was an oppressor so dragging him out of his truck and beating him nearly to death because he happened to be white was justified?

    I seriously wouldn't make it in liberal land.



    Sounds like you are projecting.

    Who has ever said that beating Reginald Denny was justified?

    Have you ever been outraged over the mistreatment that Black people in the USA have suffered, and continue to suffer every day in conservative-land ?


    I doubt it.




    "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll


    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

  2. #522
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    You realize that whites, in the United States, are the ones who control the power structures in society, right? Of course it's only institutional "if whites do it". They're the ones in power, LOL. What the **** kind of thread is this? LOL
    Who is the President again?
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  3. #523
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Discrimination laws only "browbeat" racists.
    Which according to you can only be whites. Tell me TPD, how did discrimination laws get passed again? Lets see if you know your history.
    Last edited by Kal'Stang; 06-29-13 at 06:37 AM.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  4. #524
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Who is the President again?



    The President of the USA is Barack Obama.

    He won re-election last year.

    Mitt Romney was on the wrong (Losing) side of every social issue.

    He lost.




    "Better day's are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

  5. #525
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The President of the USA is Barack Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    You realize that whites, in the United States, are the ones who control the power structures in society, right? Of course it's only institutional "if whites do it". They're the ones in power, LOL. What the **** kind of thread is this? LOL
    Sure seems to me like whites are not the only ones who control the power structures.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #526
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Sure seems to me like whites are not the only ones who control the power structures.
    I'm sorry. When "but the president it black!" is presented as an argument, I exit the debate because I recognize that it's going nowhere. I'm sure you'll interpret that as me being stumped by your amazing argument, but I really just don't have the patience anymore to explain why that argument is always laughably simplistic.

  7. #527
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Southern units also had preachers that were black men.....

    And Soldiers....Voluntary even...

    But people tend to overlook things of that sort because it doesn't fit the mold they preach.
    Yeah. It's well known, but ignored for the reason you state. It's odd that the political left preaches an open mind but resorts to stereotypical memes at every turn.

  8. #528
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,139

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]



    The Race issue solved in 55 seconds.

  9. #529
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    I'm sorry. When "but the president it black!" is presented as an argument, I exit the debate because I recognize that it's going nowhere. I'm sure you'll interpret that as me being stumped by your amazing argument, but I really just don't have the patience anymore to explain why that argument is always laughably simplistic.
    Yeah, because that ONE fact proves you wrong.

  10. #530
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Not everyone was made for grad school and some would just prefer to equate all racial bigotry as equal to that which was and is perpetuated against blacks in the US.
    and then again, some do not challenge the dogma they encounter at school and some are smart enough to challenge such based upon potential inconsistancies, missapplications and errant assumptions.

    You still haven't responded to the fact that on local and regional levels, people of color are in control of various institutions such as the one that failed to serve the needs of my son. In doing so, you have reduced complex situations to a very simple matter of skin color thus reducing your argument to a matter of simplistic dogma.

    Accepting answers while never asking questions may earn one a good grade at school, but it certainly does not expand the understanding of racism. Reducing the notion of racism to a simplistic platitude does not address the very meaningful question Dr Chuckles asked a while back and one which I pointed out early on, namely that you are making an enormous and quite erranious assumption that because whites as a whole have more power in the culture at large that there is no possibility that people of color can be racist, even when they quite definitely control various institutions.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •