View Poll Results: Is the phrase "Creepy Ass Cracker" Racist?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

    127 76.51%
  • No!

    20 12.05%
  • I blame Whitey!

    12 7.23%
  • Other

    7 4.22%
Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 660

Thread: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

  1. #391
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Of that there can be little doubt.


    No they are a sick nostalgia for the days of pre-war slavery... As I said it should be a huge embarrassment to any patriotic American.

    Yes . There is no place for people who long for a return to slavery and who obviously harbor racism in American public entertainment.
    The fact that she sees nothing wrong with her dreams and your view of these desires as "totally harmless" , is least equally disturbing.
    She destroyed herself with her lack of sensitivity and her unabashed racism.



    Anyone who supports Paula Deens sick ideas has a problem.

    Lots of people in the USA have problems.

    Many are self-inflicted.




    "Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running ouit of time, GOP.

  2. #392
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    A day without racism in the news is just devastating to some. Why, there must be racism patrols or something like that roving the country and sniffing out every hint of something that's possibly racist. And viola, they find them some racism. Must be sooooo gratifying.

  3. #393
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Colorado mountains
    Last Seen
    01-03-15 @ 08:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,729

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Must be sooooo gratifying.
    Indeed it is gratifying to expose and condemn any level of racism.
    Racism is not all that hard to find in modern America. The "search" is not necessary.
    To say nothing when racism is seen, is to accept it ... to accept it, is to be complicit ... To be complicit makes you part of the problem...

  4. #394
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    A day without racism in the news is just devastating to some. Why, there must be racism patrols or something like that roving the country and sniffing out every hint of something that's possibly racist. And viola, they find them some racism. Must be sooooo gratifying.



    Those who deny that racism still exists all over the USA are part of the problem.

    Those who do not confront racism wherever it shows its ugly face are part of the problem.

    Those who are not with us, are against us.

    We will win this battle.

    As we have others in the past.

  5. #395
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Those who deny that racism still exists all over the USA are part of the problem.

    Those who do not confront racism wherever it shows its ugly face are part of the problem.

    Those who are not with us, are against us.

    We will win this battle.

    As we have others in the past.
    No doubt. The Inquisitors found heresy nearly everywhere.

  6. #396
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    No doubt. The Inquisitors found heresy nearly everywhere.



    I will certainly agree that the Inquisitors were just as guilty of inhumanity then as the racists are today.

    Those who deny the existence of racism do not speed up its demise.

  7. #397
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,266

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Ewer View Post
    Indeed it is gratifying to expose and condemn any level of racism.
    Racism is not all that hard to find in modern America. The "search" is not necessary.
    To say nothing when racism is seen, is to accept it ... to accept it, is to be complicit ... To be complicit makes you part of the problem...
    Count me as part of the problem then. Personally, if someone wants to call me a cracker, I say have at it. I don't care. I've been called much, much worse, and I'm still here. Now, if it was as easy to find a job as it seems to be to find racism, we might be getting somewhere.

  8. #398
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I will certainly agree that the Inquisitors were just as guilty of inhumanity then as the racists are today.
    Pfft. What a crap comparison. A racist today is a stupid idiot. They sound like stupid idiots; they look like stupid idiots; most perceive them as stupid idiots. Some people see racism everywhere. Know why? They're looking out of racist eyes.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  9. #399
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Pfft. What a crap comparison. A racist today is a stupid idiot. They sound like stupid idiots; they look like stupid idiots; most perceive them as stupid idiots. Some people see racism everywhere. Know why? They're looking out of racist eyes.



    I've heard malarkey like that many times before from a lot of racists.

    I am not impressed by that kind of BS.

    I am impressed by those who oppose racism, no matter what it costs them.

  10. #400
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    re: Creepy Ass Cracker.... Racist or no? [W:329/550]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I've heard malarkey like that many times before from a lot of racists.

    I am not impressed by that kind of BS.
    And I am not impressed by BS either, Shrubnose.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •