View Poll Results: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

Voters
259. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    44 16.99%
  • No

    171 66.02%
  • Maybe/Don't Know

    44 16.99%
Page 70 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 700 of 1318

Thread: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

  1. #691
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Real Chrstianity or any number of misreadings of Christianity? And how do you know which is which?
    There are Christianities actually. Nothing like sectarianism to get the juices flowing.

  2. #692
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Well now Clax that is indeed an interesting concept Alan Turing committed suicide 7 June 1954 rather than continue chemical castration as an alternative to prison
    and now we have rabid activist homosexuals screaming in our faces that we are monsters for not accepting homosexual Scout Masters? yeah I'm gonna go with bending over backwards.
    Last edited by AngryOldGuy; 08-04-13 at 03:45 AM.

  3. #693
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    Well now Clax that is indeed an interesting concept Alan Turing committed suicide 7 June 1954 rather than continue chemical castration as an alternative to prison
    and now we activist homosexauls screaming in our faces that we are monsters for not accepting homosexaul Scout Masters? yeah I'm gonna go with bending over backwards.
    Learn to be a reed in the stream Grasshopper. Either way you're worm food soon enough.

  4. #694
    User Forseti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-27-13 @ 05:44 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    20

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    Well buddy in the movie Juno the pee stick result didn't take a lifetime to resolve.
    But if you don't mind saving me a spot on the beach of the lake of fire I'll be sure to bring the Smores m'kay?
    Do you actually believe there's a hell?

  5. #695
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    no of course not but I thank God everyday that I live in a Christian nation

  6. #696
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    I sent my Son to a private Lutheran school, a Montessori school
    and then 'gasp' an all boys Catholic Jesuit Prep School (there was a sister school and everything they say about Catholic school girls is true )
    Did the fact that I'm a Conservative atheist stand in my way in seeing to it that my kid stayed away from the government indoctrination camp?
    hah then he went to College and guess what happened

  7. #697
    double secret probation AngryOldGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phx,Az
    Last Seen
    03-31-14 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,917

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    Do you actually believe there's a hell?
    of course not but I do believe in the Higgs boson

  8. #698
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    no of course not but I thank God everyday that I live in a Christian nation
    If only. Christianity is a great little tool. I could make it so even Jesus would say those guys are far out brother.

  9. #699
    Supreme knower of all
    CLAX1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Houston, in the great state of Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,208

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by USNavySquid View Post
    I explained i wasn't going to discuss this crap any further
    And I am not going to. Your failure to communicate us your problem.
    -that i believe that we are all bisexual. bisexuality.
    Okay i will play this game with you
    Post #553 i quoted you.
    " Revolutionary isn't it? sorry i'm tired. I'm saying we are all the same as far as we are all bisexual. On top of that lowest common denominator, the choice to live as a bisexual, homo or hetero are the minor differences among us."

    Let's see how little sense this makes

    Revolutionary isn't it? sorry i'm tired. I'm saying we are all the same as far as we are all bisexual. On top of that (constant of bisexuality) the choice to live as a bisexual, homo or hetero are the minor differences among us.

    Living as this or that didn't alter your orientation. I know first hand.


    I see your point.... buuuuuuut, if you don't care, why are you discussing this with me?
    Because your beliefs are absurd.



    How do you now? Did you ask everybody? I state my beliefs. You state your beliefs as if they are facts. Wait, I'll rephrase.... You SEEM to state your beliefs as if they are facts. Example: "You are dead wrong." See your quote above.
    I can absolutely prove you are dead wrong. You said everybody, I am somebody, I am not bisexual, being that the trem everybody includes me, that statement is dead wrong.

    I don't have to ask everybody to know you are wrong when you say everybody is bisexual. I just need one person to prove that because everybody except one is not everybody.

    The problem is that generalization is always wrong therefore they are useless.

  10. #700
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    11-16-13 @ 05:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,817

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryOldGuy View Post
    I sent my Son to a private Lutheran school, a Montessori school
    and then 'gasp' an all boys Catholic Jesuit Prep School (there was a sister school and everything they say about Catholic school girls is true )
    Did the fact that I'm a Conservative atheist stand in my way in seeing to it that my kid stayed away from the government indoctrination camp?
    hah then he went to College and guess what happened
    There's nothing better to cause you to reject religion than being exposed to it, unless you can think for yourself that is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •