View Poll Results: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

Voters
259. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    44 16.99%
  • No

    171 66.02%
  • Maybe/Don't Know

    44 16.99%
Page 46 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1318

Thread: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

  1. #451
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thats what i thought!
    we knew you wouldnt post your "proof" because there isnt any. Dont know why you just insist on posting dishonesty, it just further exposes you.

    Let us know when you are ready to man up and admit you were factually wrong or ready to post proof.
    I've already posted proof, you don't accept it. That's not factually wrong, that is you being just as biased as I am.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  2. #452
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    I've already posted proof, you don't accept it. That's not factually wrong, that is you being just as biased as I am.
    yes you did post proof,and i accept it 100% because its proof that you are wrong.
    this fact has been proven by what you posted, there is no biased on my part i just except the facts and you deny them as usual.


    the fact remains that homosexuality in itself is factually not a sin, you provided nothing to prove otherwise and what you did post supports that fact. You are always going to lose to facts.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #453
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes you did post proof,and i accept it 100% because its proof that you are wrong.
    this fact has been proven by what you posted, there is no biased on my part i just except the facts and you deny them as usual.


    the fact remains that homosexuality in itself is factually not a sin, you provided nothing to prove otherwise and what you did post supports that fact. You are always going to lose to facts.
    You claim that based on your limited understanding of Scripture.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  4. #454
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    You claim that based on your limited understanding of Scripture.
    wrong again, making stuff up wont help you. WHy cant you just be honest?

    fact remains that just like heterosexuality in itself homosexuality in itself is not a sin and what you posted supports that fact. Let us know when you have something else different or will just continue on being dishonest and denying facts.

    or better yet Why dont you simply post your proof that you claim to have.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #455
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wrong again, making stuff up wont help you. WHy cant you just be honest?

    fact remains that just like heterosexuality in itself homosexuality in itself is not a sin and what you posted supports that fact. Let us know when you have something else different or will just continue on being dishonest and denying facts.

    or better yet Why dont you simply post your proof that you claim to have.
    You still hold that acts, and thoughts, are two different things. Jesus said otherwise as I have already posted.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  6. #456
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    You still hold that acts, and thoughts, are two different things. Jesus said otherwise as I have already posted.
    yes they are and your thoughts are wrong proven by the facts.

    sexuality is not THOUGHTS if it was heterosexuality would be a sin too lol

    nope what you posted was about ACTS not sexuality itself, you were wrong then and are still wrong now, nothing as changed. If you disagree AGAIN post this proof, we cant wait to read it.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #457
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes they are and your thoughts are wrong proven by the facts.

    sexuality is not THOUGHTS if it was heterosexuality would be a sin too lol

    nope what you posted was about ACTS not sexuality itself, you were wrong then and are still wrong now, nothing as changed. If you disagree AGAIN post this proof, we cant wait to read it.
    So you are saying that homosexuals do not lust after people? Is that what you are saying?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  8. #458
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    So you are saying that homosexuals do not lust after people? Is that what you are saying?
    nope not at all just like heterosexuals sometimes they have lust and that is the sin lust

    are you saying that heterosexuals do not lust after people?

    sorry homosexuality just like heterosexuality in itself is factually not a sin, already proven but your own very posts.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #459
    Sage davidtaylorjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    10-18-13 @ 08:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6,775

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope not at all just like heterosexuals sometimes they have lust and that is the sin lust

    are you saying that heterosexuals do not lust after people?

    sorry homosexuality just like heterosexuality in itself is factually not a sin, already proven but your own very posts.
    Did I ever say heterosexuals do not lust? No. However, lust is an irremovable part of sexuality, it is what drives sexuality, and it is sin. It's not an act as it is not a conscious choice most of the time. Homosexual lust is just as much sin as heterosexual lust. Homosexuals are fighting for the rights to act upon their homosexuality. It is not just the act that is sin.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

    Ronald Reagan

  10. #460
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Is Homosexuality A Choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtaylorjr View Post
    Did I ever say heterosexuals do not lust? No. However, 1.)lust is an irremovable part of sexuality, it is what drives sexuality, and it is sin. It's not an act as it is not a conscious choice most of the time. 2.)Homosexual lust is just as much sin as heterosexual lust.
    3.)Homosexuals are fighting for the rights to act upon their homosexuality. It is not just the act that is sin.
    1.)factually not true
    2.) so again you admit that sexuality in itself is NOT sin
    3.) no they are only fighting it if they want to and figting it in itself is not a sin

    so again nothing as changed, the fact is homosexuality in itself is not a sin just like heterosexuality is not a sin by itself
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 46 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •