View Poll Results: Should the public accommodations portion of the law be repealed?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    64 52.03%
  • No

    56 45.53%
  • I don't know

    3 2.44%
Page 157 of 198 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1973

Thread: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

  1. #1561
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)laws, rights and cases you opinion has no effect on these
    2.) you are free to have that opinion
    I know my rights and I know exactly this law means to those rights. The problem is you're a sheep. Follow the herd if you want.

  2. #1562
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,081

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I know my rights and I know exactly this law means to those rights. The problem you're a sheep.
    you are free to have that opinion to, having a temper tantrum and using a failed insult wont change the facts

    facts and reality currently disagree with you, you want it changed, fight for it, your opinion is meaningless to me and the facts
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  3. #1563
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    you are free to have that opinion to, having a temper tantrum and using a failed insult wont change the facts

    facts and reality currently disagree with you, you want it changed, fight for it, your opinion is meaningless to me and the facts
    There isn't one thing that i have said that any fact disagrees with.

  4. #1564
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,081

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    There isn't one thing that i have said that any fact disagrees with.
    im sure you believe that but reality and facts actually prove you wrong and further ranting wont change that.
    go fight to change the facts/laws and rights why are you wasting time?
    Last edited by AGENT J; 07-10-13 at 09:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  5. #1565
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    10-05-18 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    32,356

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    still desperate i see, you still lost and are losing
    nope you still changed nothing lol
    FACTS:
    you being proved wrong has nothing to do with me, thats a fact
    you were proved wrong by facts and reality, thats a fact

    all laws are force

    still trying to justify your ...i am for rights...but force is a must!

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Despite its reputation as a liberal stronghold, San Francisco has actually been run by a small cadre of fiercely right wing libertarian technocrats for many years.

  6. #1566
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,081

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    still trying to justify your ...i am for rights...but force is a must!
    another post and nothing has changed, you lose again

    FACTS:
    you being proved wrong has nothing to do with me, thats a fact
    you were proved wrong by facts and reality, thats a fact
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  7. #1567
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    10-05-18 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    32,356

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    another post and nothing has changed, you lose again

    FACTS:
    you being proved wrong has nothing to do with me, thats a fact
    you were proved wrong by facts and reality, thats a fact
    still trying to justify your ...i am for rights...but force is a must!

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Despite its reputation as a liberal stronghold, San Francisco has actually been run by a small cadre of fiercely right wing libertarian technocrats for many years.

  8. #1568
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    im sure you believe that but reality and facts actually prove you wrong and further ranting wont change that.
    go fight to change the facts/laws and rights why are you wasting time?
    I already admitted the law disagrees with me, but that doesn't change the human rights picture. The law is an abridge to property rights.

  9. #1569
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,081

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    still trying to justify your ...i am for rights...but force is a must!
    its cute you think your desperation will work and your opinion matters
    again nothing has changed and you lose again

    FACTS:
    you being proved wrong has nothing to do with me, thats a fact
    you were proved wrong by facts and reality, thats a fact

    let us know when you have anythign to change these facts
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  10. #1570
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,081

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I already admitted the law disagrees with me, but that doesn't change the human rights picture. The law is an abridge to property rights.
    nice try at a back pedal and goal post shift but it still doesnt change anything

    i already told you i dont care about your opinions and philosophies because facts and realities disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •