View Poll Results: Should the public accommodations portion of the law be repealed?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    64 52.03%
  • No

    56 45.53%
  • I don't know

    3 2.44%
Page 155 of 198 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1973

Thread: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

  1. #1541
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    10-05-18 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    32,356

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    like SOME other libertarians theres no interest in FACTS and REALITY, only opinions and theories.
    your reality is, you love for government to do things which you approve of, if it suits you, and hate when government violates the constitution, when it does snot.
    Last edited by Master PO; 07-10-13 at 06:54 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Despite its reputation as a liberal stronghold, San Francisco has actually been run by a small cadre of fiercely right wing libertarian technocrats for many years.

  2. #1542
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,171

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    your reality is, you love for government to do things which you approve of, if it suits you, and hate when government violates the constitution, when it does snot.
    has nothing to do with me, that pst proved you wrong with facts and reality, making up stuff about me wont help you stop you from being wrong or help you save face lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  3. #1543
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    10-05-18 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    32,356

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    has nothing to do with me, that pst proved you wrong with facts and reality, making up stuff about me wont help you stop you from being wrong or help you save face lol
    sure it does, you are the one who said......"the people will be forced"!

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Despite its reputation as a liberal stronghold, San Francisco has actually been run by a small cadre of fiercely right wing libertarian technocrats for many years.

  4. #1544
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,171

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    sure it does, you are the one who said......"the people will be forced"!

    aww thats cute you think your opinion means anything after you have been caught factually denying facts many times?
    you were still proven wrong with facts and reality, keep spinning though its funny to us and it still has nothing to do with me, this fact wont change
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  5. #1545
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    10-05-18 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    32,356

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    aww thats cute you think your opinion means anything after you have been caught factually denying facts many times?
    you were still proven wrong with facts and reality, keep spinning though its funny to us and it still has nothing to do with me, this fact wont change

    lol..did you not state the "people will be forced" in another thread..yes you did!

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Despite its reputation as a liberal stronghold, San Francisco has actually been run by a small cadre of fiercely right wing libertarian technocrats for many years.

  6. #1546
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,171

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    lol..did you not state the "people will be forced" in another thread..yes you did!
    have no idea what you are talking about, sounds like i was talking about laws, which are all force but the two facts remain

    you being proved wrong has nothing to do with me, thats a fact
    you were proved wrong by facts and reality, thats a fact

    your desperation to save face is hilarious, keep trying, its not working nobody is buying it lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  7. #1547
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    10-05-18 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    32,356

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    have no idea what you are talking about, sounds like i was talking about laws, which are all force but the two facts remain

    you being proved wrong has nothing to do with me, thats a fact
    you were proved wrong by facts and reality, thats a fact

    your desperation to save face is hilarious, keep trying, its not working nobody is buying it lmao

    what, you have no idea what i am talking about?

    your NO good at trying to evade truth, you know already what you stated in another thread...i mean you post are so RIDICULOUS..... it just plain stupid.

    you with your signature claims your for all these rights........yet you profess,......."THE PEOPLE WILL FOR FORCED!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Despite its reputation as a liberal stronghold, San Francisco has actually been run by a small cadre of fiercely right wing libertarian technocrats for many years.

  8. #1548
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,171

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    what, you have no idea what i am talking about?

    your NO good at trying to evade truth, you know already what you stated in another thread...i mean you post are so RIDICULOUS..... it just plain stupid.

    you with your signature claims your for all these rights........yet you profess,......."THE PEOPLE WILL FOR FORCED!"
    translation: you still got nothing and the facts still remain, you are failing and looking more silly with each post. Just wipe the egg off your face and move on

    FACTS:
    you being proved wrong has nothing to do with me, thats a fact
    you were proved wrong by facts and reality, thats a fact

    keep up the entertainment we love it
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

  9. #1549
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth where its very Hot
    Last Seen
    10-05-18 @ 09:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    32,356

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you still got nothing and the facts still remain, you are failing and looking more silly with each post. Just wipe the egg off your face and move on

    FACTS:
    you being proved wrong has nothing to do with me, thats a fact
    you were proved wrong by facts and reality, thats a fact

    keep up the entertainment we love it

    i notice, you not mentioning the "force statement at all".........

    i love you to agent j, you keep my hope up that people, will see your silliness, and return to constitution law.

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard Strangler View Post
    Despite its reputation as a liberal stronghold, San Francisco has actually been run by a small cadre of fiercely right wing libertarian technocrats for many years.

  10. #1550
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,171

    Re: Do You Agree with John Stossel?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post

    1.)i notice, you not mentioning the "force statement at all".........

    2.) i love you to agent j, you keep my hope up that people, will see your silliness, and return to constitution law.
    1.) i already addressed it, it was meaningless to the fact when you tried to use it for a deflection and its meaningless now, as a matter of fact io addressed it twice lol
    2.) but you are the only one being proved wrong and we are laughing at the entertainment and silliness you provide. Its funny watching people present an argument, it gets destroyed by a poster with facts and reality and they just keep going like nothing happened or try to deflect and save face like you are doing now.

    cant wait to see what you post next, it will fail too but still be very funny
    FACTS:
    you being proved wrong has nothing to do with me, thats a fact
    you were proved wrong by facts and reality, thats a fact
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Why do you say that the APA does not mutilate gays when you know they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Wrong. Gays do equal transgender
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk forAIDS. Gays are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •