View Poll Results: HOW MANY IRAQIS DIED?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1,000-5,000

    2 3.92%
  • 5,000-50,000

    2 3.92%
  • 50,000-100,000

    12 23.53%
  • 100,000-1,000,000+

    35 68.63%
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 599

Thread: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

  1. #351
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Or like blaming the British for helping create the US in the first place.
    Everything that the US has ever done bad is the Brit's fault. That's obvious.

  2. #352
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    This is like blaming someone for everything bad in your life because they called you a name in 3rd grade. Absolute, no doubt, pathetic nonsense.
    Hardly. That's silly tactic number 142. Minimize a debate by trying to make a trivial comparison. We invaded and destabilized a nation with cause. That's not mere name calling. Serious consequences are the by product of war, and unnecessary war, a war of once, makes us responsible.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #353
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Hardly. That's silly tactic number 142. Minimize a debate by trying to make a trivial comparison. We invaded and destabilized a nation with cause. That's not mere name calling. Serious consequences are the by product of war, and unnecessary war, a war of once, makes us responsible.
    Keep blaming little Bobby for everything. After all, everything is the product of his war, an unnecessary war, a war of twice, makes him responsible. If that little bastard had not made fun of people, well, let's just say that everything would be perfect.

    Damn you, Bobby! Damn you. Everything could have been perfect.

  4. #354
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Hardly. That's silly tactic number 142. Minimize a debate by trying to make a trivial comparison. We invaded and destabilized a nation with cause. That's not mere name calling. Serious consequences are the by product of war, and unnecessary war, a war of once, makes us responsible.
    It's over and done with now, so what's your point? I don't think that nation was too stable to begin with anyway.

    BTW, I was thinking that you must be steamed at Obama too huh? He wants to give arms to the Syrian rebels. That must just rub you raw. Not only is he encouraging the destabilizing of the nation, but he is passing out guns to the rebels (and we all know how you feel about gun ownership), and those weapons are going to be used to kill people, maybe even in the future.

  5. #355
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    It's over and done with now, so what's your point? I don't think that nation was too stable to begin with anyway.

    BTW, I was thinking that you must be steamed at Obama too huh? He wants to give arms to the Syrian rebels. That must just rub you raw. Not only is he encouraging the destabilizing of the nation, but he is passing out guns to the rebels (and we all know how you feel about gun ownership), and those weapons are going to be used to kill people, maybe even in the future.
    My point? I'm answering the question posed.

    Obama hasn't invaded Syria. No pretext. No lies (as related to invading another country). Syria s already destabilized.

    But, no, I have not been too happy with Obama. He's not equal to Bush for the reasons I listed. But drone strikes and string out Afghanistan have not pleased me.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #356
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Keep blaming little Bobby for everything. After all, everything is the product of his war, an unnecessary war, a war of twice, makes him responsible. If that little bastard had not made fun of people, well, let's just say that everything would be perfect.

    Damn you, Bobby! Damn you. Everything could have been perfect.
    You'd be taken more seriously if you actually addressed the point.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  7. #357
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,325

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You'd be taken more seriously if you actually addressed the point.
    The point is that you assume everything would have been perfect and thereby blame everything on something in the past. Well, the point is that's a fail.

  8. #358
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    My point? I'm answering the question posed.

    Obama hasn't invaded Syria. No pretext. No lies (as related to invading another country). Syria s already destabilized.

    But, no, I have not been too happy with Obama. He's not equal to Bush for the reasons I listed. But drone strikes and string out Afghanistan have not pleased me.
    He continued the wars, he's handing out guns for the purposes of war and killing, AND he's interfering in ME affairs. He is the antithesis to the liberal party I would think, so it's interesting how you kind of give him a pass.

  9. #359
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    The point is that you assume everything would have been perfect and thereby blame everything on something in the past. Well, the point is that's a fail.
    I assume nothing of the kind.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #360
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    He continued the wars, he's handing out guns for the purposes of war and killing, AND he's interfering in ME affairs. He is the antithesis to the liberal party I would think, so it's interesting how you kind of give him a pass.
    Continuing isn't the same as starting. Once the damage was done, merely leaving was not really an option (regardless of who was president).

    And who said democrats were liberal?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •