View Poll Results: HOW MANY IRAQIS DIED?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1,000-5,000

    2 3.92%
  • 5,000-50,000

    2 3.92%
  • 50,000-100,000

    12 23.53%
  • 100,000-1,000,000+

    35 68.63%
Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 599

Thread: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

  1. #301
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    A lot fewer people would have died, had we not invaded Germany during The Second World War, too. Was FDR a war criminal? Oh...wait...he was a Libbo...of course he wasn't.
    Did you missed the part where I showed those two are not comparable?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #302
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by OldWorldOrder View Post
    Uhhh...why would I want to do that? You seem very defensive.



    Yeah. When I said that about insurgents in Iraq being responsible for the people they killed, you just said it was the responsibility of Americans. This would be an opportunity to correct that.



    Yeah...no, I don't think that has any basis in logic whatsoever.



    So if the US accidentally went to war....?



    Ahh. Your subjective judgment is proper. One of those guys, I see.



    Right, so inconsistency.

    Do you think there's any chance that you're quicker to ascribe responsibility for all things negative in Iraq on the US because you disagreed with the war? Any chance at all?

    I mean, as we have this conversation, you're having a very difficult time separating those two concepts (responsibility as an idea and the Iraq war) . I wouldn't be surprised at all if in your next post you say you can't separate them because they're part of the same issue. But we were talking about people/organizations being responsible for the acts they do in a general sense, and had gotten away from the specifics. The topic of people/organizations being responsible for the acts they do is something that can be discussed without mentioning Iraq, the US, or even the idea of war at all, you know.

    You seem to have extremely strong feelings for this, and I'm gonna have to suggest that maybe your feelings tint your analysis here. Much like Iraqis I've talked to that blamed everything on Saddam; they hated Saddam, so they found ways to justify in their minds that anything bad ultimately came back on him, and was his responsibility. The similarity is striking.
    No invasion, no insurgents. Do you understand the concept of shared responsibility?

    But, the fact is, no no invasion, no insurgents.

    I disagree with the war because of the negative things I mention. If we had not invaded on a pretext, I would have been opposed. If we hadn't been reckless, there would be nothing for me to object over. If we had told the truth, I couldn't criticize the honest. Do you understand this?

    BTW, pretending ignorance to what I said doesn't make you accurate about consistency.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #303
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No one's crying. Yet another poor tactic.
    A "poor tactic" is tying John McCain to George Bush. An even poorer tactic is saying Sarah Palin lacked experience, when Hussein's resume was just as sparse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    The threat asked a question. I answered it. Others responded. Nothing more.
    Lots and lots more. Liberals live for this kind of thing, especially since your guy is such a crappy president.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    And while I note things I disagree with ths president concerning the two wars, Iraq will forever be Bush's, even when a republican finally regains office. There's no way around that.
    And Benghazi will forever be Hussein's. The only difference is, we won't be hammering you guys with it four years from now.

  4. #304
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    A "poor tactic" is tying John McCain to George Bush. An even poorer tactic is saying Sarah Palin lacked experience, when Hussein's resume was just as sparse.
    I didn't bring these two up. But if your asking me about n them, MCCain ran a poor campaign. Selecting Palin was perhaps his largest mistake, not because she was inexperienced, but because she came across poorly, bordering on ignorant.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #305
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    Lots and lots more. Liberals live for this kind of thing, especially since your guy is such a crappy president.
    I have idea what your saying here.



    And Benghazi will forever be Hussein's. The only difference is, we won't be hammering you guys with it four years from now.
    If you could you would. Remember how long Clinton was blamed. But you're going to actually have to she something real with Benghazi. Bush's act was real.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  6. #306
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I didn't bring these two up.
    The Left did, and you're part of that group.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    But if your asking me about n them, MCCain ran a poor campaign. Selecting Palin was perhaps his largest mistake, not because she was inexperienced, but because she came across poorly, bordering on ignorant.
    That's what the liberal media fed you.

  7. #307
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooble View Post
    The Left did, and you're part of that group.

    That's what the liberal media fed you.
    No, I'm an individual. Treat me as such.

    And no, that's what happened. You're just trying to excuse it away.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I have idea what your saying here.
    I think you do. You just don't like reading it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    If you could you would.
    Only because I think he's responsible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Remember how long Clinton was blamed. But you're going to actually have to she something real with Benghazi. Bush's act was real.
    It's just a matter of time...

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, I'm an individual. Treat me as such.
    All liberals deserve to be treated equally. When I speak to one of you, I speak to the entire collective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    And no, that's what happened. You're just trying to excuse it away.
    I'm telling it like it is, and you know it.

  10. #310
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,400

    re: How Many Iraqis Died in the Iraq War?[W:496]

    Quote Originally Posted by Μολὼν λαβέ View Post
    How many died in LBJ's (Democrat) Vietnam?

    More than 1 million Vietnamese and more than 58,000 Americans.

    No wonder he didn't run for reelection. Washed his hands, sealed his fate.
    While he inherited the war, Nixon continued it and twice the number of servicemen died while he was President as under Johnson. No wonder he resigned.

Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •