View Poll Results: Gay baby

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    51 45.95%
  • No

    60 54.05%
Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 647

Thread: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

  1. #1
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Assume for a moment that homosexuality is indeed genetic.
    Assume for a moment that an unborn child is known to have that gene
    Assume for a moment that the parents do not want to take the chance that their child will be a homosexual

    It that sufficient reason to abort the unborn baby?



    Someone please add a Yes/No poll

  2. #2
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,422

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    This poll is gay
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  3. #3
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    This might be one of the worst questions I have ever heard.

  4. #4
    Banned Makhno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wales
    Last Seen
    03-21-07 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    302

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Are you being serious?

    Well if you are the answer is no . . . aborting a baby just because it's gay would be sick.

  5. #5
    Gone

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-16-16 @ 03:15 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,585

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Assume for a moment that bigotry is indeed instilled by the parents.
    Assume for a moment that an unborn child is known to have bigotted parents.
    Assume for a moment that society do not want to take the chance that the child will be raised to hate.

    It that sufficient reason to abort the unborn baby?

  6. #6
    Self Destructive SpooK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USS JOHN C STENNIS
    Last Seen
    06-15-08 @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    554

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    I am pro-life and I dont ever think a baby should be aborted unless the mother's health is in danger. However, I am curious to see the responses of all these pro-choicers who say a mother should be able to have an abortion no matter what for anything (and if not now, why not?). I wonder if that opinion will stay consistant.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Assume for a moment that homosexuality is indeed genetic.
    Assume for a moment that an unborn child is known to have that gene
    Assume for a moment that the parents do not want to take the chance that their child will be a homosexual

    It that sufficient reason to abort the unborn baby?

    Someone please add a Yes/No poll
    If it is acceptable to abort a child because it is unwanted, then exactly why it is unwanted becomes irrelevant and it is thus okay to abort a baby because it is __________.

    Don't want a girl?
    Don't want a mixed race?
    Don't want a handicapped child?
    Don't want brown eyes?
    Don't want dark hair?
    Don't want a heterosexual?

    .....gattaca....

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Assume for a moment that bigotry is indeed instilled by the parents.
    Assume for a moment that an unborn child is known to have bigotted parents.
    Assume for a moment that society do not want to take the chance that the child will be raised to hate.

    It that sufficient reason to abort the unborn baby?
    It's her body, her choice, right?

    Who are you to be so judgmental and force her to comply with your morals?

    If a woman wanted to abort a gay fetus, you would force her to become a slave and raise her unwanted gay baby?

    You don't sound very Pro-Choice suddenly.

  9. #9
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Makhno View Post
    Are you being serious?

    Well if you are the answer is no . . . aborting a baby just because it's gay would be sick.
    So... its not her body, her choice?

  10. #10
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by tecoyah View Post
    Assume for a moment that bigotry is indeed instilled by the parents.
    Assume for a moment that an unborn child is known to have bigotted parents.
    Assume for a moment that society do not want to take the chance that the child will be raised to hate.
    It that sufficient reason to abort the unborn baby?
    Avoiding the issue?

Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •