View Poll Results: Gay baby

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    51 45.95%
  • No

    60 54.05%
Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 647

Thread: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

  1. #521
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    I think you need to be clearer: Social conservatives are not okay with homosexuality.
    Yes, social conservatives.....

  2. #522
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Yes, social conservatives.....
    Oh, so you meant to say religious liberals.

  3. #523
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Being gay is not a behavior.
    Sure it is.....

    Also, your argument means that because something is a choice it must be an unacceptable behavior?
    When it goes against the laws of nature, yes....

    Ad what does being tolerant of being gay have to do with politics?!?!??!
    Politicians shape social change......

  4. #524
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Sure it is.....

    When it goes against the laws of nature, yes....

    Politicians shape social change......
    Jallman already showed your buddy k-1 that appeal to Nature is a fallacy. Maybe you should go back a page and read up.
    Last edited by First Thought; 12-03-09 at 02:50 PM.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #525
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Oh, so you meant to say religious liberals.
    No, I meant social conservatives, & any others against abberrant behavior....

  6. #526
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Jallman already showed your buddy k-1 that appeal to Nature is a fallacy. Maybe you should go back a page and read up.
    All I saw was 'caterwauling & anal sex', what's your point?.....

  7. #527
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    No, I meant social conservatives, & any others against abberrant behavior....
    Yeah, people who want the nanny-state government to step in and do things for them. i.e. Liberals.

  8. #528
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    All I saw was 'caterwauling & anal sex', what's your point?.....
    Then it would appear that you missed a very good post. Here, please educate yourself and learn from your pal's mistake:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1058399599
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  9. #529
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
    Politicians shape social change......
    When you figure out what that means, you'll know why you are a liberal.

    And the naturalistic fallacy doesn't work on people who are actually capable of executing logic.

  10. #530
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    LIBTARDISTAN
    Last Seen
    05-01-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Yeah, people who want the nanny-state government to step in and do things for them. i.e. Liberals.
    That sums up Liberals prety well, in a general sense....

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •