View Poll Results: Gay baby

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    51 45.95%
  • No

    60 54.05%
Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 647

Thread: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

  1. #91
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,081

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Is it ok to abort a gay baby?

    Have we found a way to a determine a baby's sexual orientation while still inside the womb? :|

    Thats like asking

    "Is it ok to abort fetuses with the possibility of becoming serial killers?"

    It's a question bordering on ridiculous.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #92
    Self Destructive SpooK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    USS JOHN C STENNIS
    Last Seen
    06-15-08 @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    554

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Is it ok to abort a gay baby?

    Have we found a way to a determine a baby's sexual orientation while still inside the womb? :|

    Thats like asking

    "Is it ok to abort fetuses with the possibility of becoming serial killers?"

    It's a question bordering on ridiculous.
    Could you explain how any of us bettered from this statement? If you are going to bash the OP, why not at least contribute with whether or not you would support the abortion?

    The question is a 'hypothetical'.

  3. #93
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Is it ok to abort a gay baby?

    Have we found a way to a determine a baby's sexual orientation while still inside the womb? :|

    Thats like asking

    "Is it ok to abort fetuses with the possibility of becoming serial killers?"

    It's a question bordering on ridiculous.
    You need to read the first post of the thread before you respond......thanks..
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #94
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That is becauseyou have no feelings or compassion for the innocent defenseless baby in the womb.........
    Actually it's because I don't force my own opinions and beliefs onto those that don't share them.
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

  5. #95
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
    Actually it's because I don't force my own opinions and beliefs onto those that don't share them.
    You and your liberal friends are forcing them on me...........One more judge is all we need on the SCOTUS then butchery in the womb will be stopped unless the mothers life is endangered............It will be a sad day for you pro abortion people.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #96
    User Roberdorus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Seen
    03-03-14 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    119

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
    Actually it's because I don't force my own opinions and beliefs onto those that don't share them.
    That's good. And if you see a father beating his kid, please don't force your opinions and beliefs onto him. He probably doesn't share them, and you don't want to be intrusive.

  7. #97
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You and your liberal friends are forcing them on me...........One more judge is all we need on the SCOTUS then butchery in the womb will be stopped unless the mothers life is endangered............It will be a sad day for you pro abortion people.........
    See....thats the problem with fanatics like you Navy. Do you really believe for a minute that stacking the court with activist judges is going to stop abortion? You live in a fantasy world.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #98
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberdorus View Post
    That's good. And if you see a father beating his kid, please don't force your opinions and beliefs onto him. He probably doesn't share them, and you don't want to be intrusive.
    Excellent..........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #99
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    See....thats the problem with fanatics like you Navy. Do you really believe for a minute that stacking the court with activist judges is going to stop abortion? You live in a fantasy world.
    The activist judges are your left wing friends on the 9th circuit court that get their decisions overturned about 50 percent of the time.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #100
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: Is it OK to abort a gay baby?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You and your liberal friends are forcing them on me...........One more judge is all we need on the SCOTUS then butchery in the womb will be stopped unless the mothers life is endangered............It will be a sad day for you pro abortion people.........
    It will be a sad day for free American when that one more judge takes a seat and we fall under a conservative dictatorship where people no longer have choices.
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •