View Poll Results: Should prostitution be legal?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    116 85.93%
  • No

    19 14.07%
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 401

Thread: Should prostitution be legal?

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaPaul View Post
    Did anyone imply the practice should be limited to female prostitution?
    Great point. There are plenty of male prostitutes too.

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    It's not always the prostitute who is the victim of violence in this industry either. A lot of times customers are beaten, robbed and killed too.

  3. #63
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,589
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    How can you OK the total abuse of women??
    This is the only time I'm going to respond to you, since your question was inflammatory and inappropriate to the post you quoted. I am not okay with the abuse of women. Forcing women into prostitution or any other situation against their will is now and always will be a crime. However, a woman (or man, for that matter) who chooses to earn her living as a prostitute should have the right to do so, subject to licensing, health, and other regulations.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Sorry, but your "word" isn't good enough. Seems like you have been all over the world actually and a personal story when it comes to just about every scenario.
    Well..sorry if I haven't stayed within 10 miles of my birth..

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Well..sorry if I haven't stayed within 10 miles of my birth..
    Point being we don't know if you're just making **** up or not.

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    This is the only time I'm going to respond to you, since your question was inflammatory and inappropriate to the post you quoted. I am not okay with the abuse of women. Forcing women into prostitution or any other situation against their will is now and always will be a crime. However, a woman (or man, for that matter) who chooses to earn her living as a prostitute should have the right to do so, subject to licensing, health, and other regulations.
    Well..you had better report me to the mods for telling the truth..

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Well..you had better report me to the mods for telling the truth..
    No, it's you who supports the abuse of prostitutes by keeping it illegal and in the dark.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Point being we don't know if you're just making **** up or not.
    Y'now what..I don't care..I cannot prove where I have been or what I have done..

    And quite frankly you are so insignificant that I cannot really be bothered!

  9. #69
    Pragmatist
    AlabamaPaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,834

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Y'now what..I don't care..I cannot prove where I have been or what I have done..

    And quite frankly you are so insignificant that I cannot really be bothered!
    Then, why keep arguing the point? State your position, defend it...
    I don't often change my signature, but this was just too over the top to let anyone forget with what this country is up against...
    Quote Originally Posted by James D Hill View Post
    I am for gay marriage because it ticks off Jesus freaks and social conservatives. Gays are also good voters because the vote for my side so I fight next to them.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Should prostitution be legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Y'now what..I don't care..I cannot prove where I have been or what I have done..

    And quite frankly you are so insignificant that I cannot really be bothered!
    Okay then. Hopefully next time you'll realize that your anecdotal stories are also insignificant and meaningless when we are trying to have an intelligent debate.

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •