View Poll Results: Do you support the death penalty for voter fraud?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm a Democrat and approve the death penalty for committing voter fraud.

    0 0%
  • I'm a Republican and approve the death penalty for committing voter fraud

    3 3.09%
  • I'm neither a Democrat nor Republican and approve the death penalty for committing voter fraud.

    6 6.19%
  • I'm a Democrat and disapprove the death penalty for committing voter fraud.

    18 18.56%
  • I'm a Republican and disapprove of the death penalty for committing voter fraud.

    12 12.37%
  • I'm neither a Democrat nor Republican and disapprove the death penalty for committing voter fraud.

    58 59.79%
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 282

Thread: Death penalty for voter fraud

  1. #11
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Indeed View Post
    Usually because it doesn't get caught.

    https://www.declarationentertainment...oter-fraud-101
    Do you have anything from some place not bat**** insane?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    There is no evidence of any considerable voter fraud. While voter fraud should be investigated and harsh penalties applied(but not the death penalty, that is just ****ing stupid), there is no evidence that there is any significant "this" to put an end to. It certainly did not have any effect on the past election, or the one before, or the one before that, and so on.
    I disagree and have posted links here before on voter fraud cases but if you don't think there is any significant amount of fraud why would you be against very stiff penalty's for it?

  3. #13
    Student Indeed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    down the street
    Last Seen
    08-24-17 @ 12:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    241

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Do you have anything from some place not bat**** insane?
    Did you actually watch the video, or did you see the site name and immediately snap your mind shut? No, that place is not bat**** insane. Watch the vid, then tell me that none of it makes any semblance of sense. Even if it were completely insane, the vid is 4 min long, not a hardship regardless of bias.



    Here's the vid from youtube. Maybe you'll find this site more palatable.
    "You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success, F***ing act like it!"
    -anonymous

  4. #14
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I disagree and have posted links here before on voter fraud cases but if you don't think there is any significant amount of fraud why would you be against very stiff penalty's for it?
    You apparently missed where I stated I supported investigation of claims and stiff penalties...

    Can you point to one election with any significant voter fraud? Any election where the result would have changed?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #15
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,180

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammed View Post
    So would you support capital punishment for people who commit voter fraud?

    Please explain why or why not.
    Seems a bit harsh, don't you think? Even actual murderers don't get the death penalty all the time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #16
    Guru
    Smeagol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    02-19-17 @ 11:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,147

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    The death penalty would be too harsh for voter fraud. I say a year in jail and no voting or political/pac donations for 5 years including those who conspire to commit voter fraud but presently hide behind others who they get to do the dirty work. Voter registration fraud should also be defined as criminal, where now to my understanding its perfectly legal now until someone actually tries to vote fraudulently and then only the actual voter.

    I disapprove of the death penalty except for premeditated murder, acts of violence where inflicting permanent disability or disfiguring was deliberate and forcible rape.
    Having opinions all over the map is a good sign of a person capable of autonomous thinking. Felix -2011

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You apparently missed where I stated I supported investigation of claims and stiff penalties...

    Can you point to one election with any significant voter fraud? Any election where the result would have changed?
    Once again, if you think voter fraud is so negligible why are you against stiff penalty's for it? Having a penalty behind a law cost nothing.

  8. #18
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Do you have anything from some place not bat**** insane?



  9. #19
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Once again, if you think voter fraud is so negligible why are you against stiff penalty's for it? Having a penalty behind a law cost nothing.
    OK, let me slow this down for you since apparently reading is hard: I am not against stiff penalties and have already, twice in this thread, advocated for stiff penalties. Why are you having so much trouble with this?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #20
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:02 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Death penalty for voter fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Indeed View Post
    Did you actually watch the video, or did you see the site name and immediately snap your mind shut? No, that place is not bat**** insane. Watch the vid, then tell me that none of it makes any semblance of sense. Even if it were completely insane, the vid is 4 min long, not a hardship regardless of bias.



    Here's the vid from youtube. Maybe you'll find this site more palatable.
    Why would I waste my valuable time watching a video from a bat**** insane source? By the way, youtube videos are not what would be called reliable or accurate sources of information either. The people who posted this video also posted one called "Campus Censorship and the End of America". Can't imagine why I do not consider them reliable...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •