View Poll Results: Does institutional racism currently exist in America?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and it is rampant.

    14 22.95%
  • Yes, in quite a few places, but not everywhere.

    30 49.18%
  • For the most part, no. It exists but is rare.

    15 24.59%
  • Absolutely not.

    2 3.28%
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 371 to 379 of 379

Thread: Institutional Racism [W:344]

  1. #371
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,805

    Re: Institutional Racism [W:344]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    and you can't just keep on spinning tall tales about what your company has or has not done.......
    wow that was a big time dodge
    translation: you dont want the links re-posted that prove you wrong. Well you can just read posts 151, 196, 342, and 346 over again until you understand them. Let me know when you are ready to stay on topic and be civil also Nd let me know if you want court cases ill gladly dig them up and post them.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #372
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,306

    Re: Institutional Racism [W:344]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Does institutional racism currently exist in America?
    Looks like a term invented to make certain that there will never be perfection. Until 100% of all racism is eliminate, we have racism, thus requiring perpetual special programs for the minorities FOREVER. This is the goal, reduction of racism is counterproductive to the Jackson/Sharpton agenda. Once conscious racism is eliminated, then they have sub-conscious racism to lean on. After that some other form will be invented......i.e., move the goal posts.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #373
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Institutional Racism [W:344]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    wow that was a big time dodge
    translation: you dont want the links re-posted that prove you wrong. Well you can just read posts 151, 196, 342, and 346 over again until you understand them. Let me know when you are ready to stay on topic and be civil also Nd let me know if you want court cases ill gladly dig them up and post them.
    no...what I want is some proof of the claims you made about what your company does or does not do. you can't just throw crap out there, claim it is fact, and then squeal "I WIN".
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  4. #374
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Institutional Racism [W:344]

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Looks like a term invented to make certain that there will never be perfection. Until 100% of all racism is eliminate, we have racism, thus requiring perpetual special programs for the minorities FOREVER. This is the goal, reduction of racism is counterproductive to the Jackson/Sharpton agenda. Once conscious racism is eliminated, then they have sub-conscious racism to lean on. After that some other form will be invented......i.e., move the goal posts.
    well....if racism didn't exist....minorities couldn't be "victims"
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  5. #375
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    07-16-14 @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    47,571

    Re: Institutional Racism [W:344]

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Looks like a term invented to make certain that there will never be perfection. Until 100% of all racism is eliminate, we have racism, thus requiring perpetual special programs for the minorities FOREVER. This is the goal, reduction of racism is counterproductive to the Jackson/Sharpton agenda. Once conscious racism is eliminated, then they have sub-conscious racism to lean on. After that some other form will be invented......i.e., move the goal posts.
    Definitely. Those guys THRIVE on racism. They LOVE racism.

  6. #376
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,805

    Re: Institutional Racism [W:344]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    no...what I want is some proof of the claims you made about what your company does or does not do. you can't just throw crap out there, claim it is fact, and then squeal "I WIN".
    its not about me winning you lost to facts as provided, i cant give you actual proof of what my company does but its not neede. Nice try at a deflection though but it doesnt work. Again you can just read posts 151, 196, 342, and 346 over again until you understand them. Let me know when you are ready to stay on topic and be civil also let me know if you want court cases ill gladly dig them up and post them.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #377
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Institutional Racism [W:344]

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL View Post
    Definitely. Those guys THRIVE on racism. They LOVE racism.
    and if they can't find any...they invent some... Tawana Brawley anyone?
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  8. #378
    Farts in Elevators
    OscarB63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    09-06-14 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,526

    Re: Institutional Racism [W:344]

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    , i cant give you actual proof of what my company does but its not neede. .
    blah..blah..blah... you claim something is fact and then when pressed admit you can't prove it.

    case closed, game over, focker out.
    The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

    An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

  9. #379
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,805

    Re: Institutional Racism [W:344]

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarB63 View Post
    blah..blah..blah... you claim something is fact and then when pressed admit you can't prove it.

    case closed, game over, focker out.
    Again you can just read posts 151, 196, 342, and 346 over again until you understand them. Let me know when you are ready to stay on topic and be civil also let me know if you want court cases ill gladly dig them up and post them.

    the thread proves you wrong and you were right the game was over in post 151 when posted facts destroyed your failed false argument.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •