View Poll Results: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    22 28.95%
  • No

    54 71.05%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

  1. #1
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    I don't believe there is a valid reason to impeach him, however since I've seen the world mentioned many times I thought I would ask anyway.


  2. #2
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't believe there is a valid reason to impeach him, however since I've seen the world mentioned many times I thought I would ask anyway.
    Absolutely not. At least so far.

    Cute signature!!! How'd you do that???

    If it said, "Eat at McDonald's," perhaps you could get an endorsement.

    Edit: Do you live close to the Tualatin Valley Highway??
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  3. #3
    Fourum Addmean
    shlunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Land of the sodomizers
    Last Seen
    03-18-16 @ 09:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,758

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Are you asking if I would throw peaches at it? Meh, terrible waste of good fruit, I'd say no.
    Either I'm right or you're wrong.

  4. #4
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Absolutely not. At least so far.

    Cute signature!!! How'd you do that???

    If it said, "Eat at McDonald's," perhaps you could get an endorsement.

    Edit: Do you live close to the Tualatin Valley Highway??
    Yes, about one mile north of TV highway.


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't believe there is a valid reason to impeach him, however since I've seen the world mentioned many times I thought I would ask anyway.
    Does dereliction of duty meet the criteria of "high crimes and misdemeanors ? If so, IMPEACH and CONVICT.

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Your poll question is too open ended for a legitimate response. If your desire is to ascertain if any of the information currently known justifies impeachment, well no certainly not. But IF something is learned that would rise to the level to justify it (with these issues or any unknown others), well yes...wouldn't you?
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  7. #7
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Does dereliction of duty meet the criteria of "high crimes and misdemeanors ? If so, IMPEACH and CONVICT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Your poll question is too open ended for a legitimate response. If your desire is to ascertain if any of the information currently known justifies impeachment, well no certainly not. But IF something is learned that would rise to the level to justify it (with these issues or any unknown others), well yes...wouldn't you?
    I am speaking about three so-called scandals are in the forefront right now. I remember when President Clinton was impeached, his polls numbers went up and of course the Senate didn't get the 67 votes to convict hom.


  8. #8
    Wee Nyeff
    GottaGo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the now
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 02:58 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,311

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    I sure as hell don't want Biden in there.
    Building block or stumbling block.... choose.

  9. #9
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,182

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't believe there is a valid reason to impeach him, however since I've seen the world mentioned many times I thought I would ask anyway.
    There's no real reason to impeach Obama - he's doing a bang-up job of discrediting his Presidency himself - leave him in office and let him finish the destruction. Perhaps then it will be a lesson to Americans to actually think more about the qualifications of a potential President and not just whether he has a nice smile and can carry a tune.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  10. #10
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    There's no real reason to impeach Obama - he's doing a bang-up job of discrediting his Presidency himself - leave him in office and let him finish the destruction. Perhaps then it will be a lesson to Americans to actually think more about the qualifications of a potential President and not just whether he has a nice smile and can carry a tune.
    Maybe he should have learned how to convince our nation to wage war against a country that did't attack us or one of our allies, them maybe you would think he was more qualified, yes?


Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •