View Poll Results: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    22 28.95%
  • No

    54 71.05%
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 104

Thread: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

  1. #51
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    After 9/11/ President G.W. Bush didn't spend eight years blaming President Clinton's failed terrorism policies.

    I know exactly which radical leftist church that was being investigated by the IRS, All Saints Church in Pasadena, California. I was invited to attend that church by one of my liberal friends. The Preacher tells you who to vote for and just about every radical leftist political organization has tables and booths set up every Sunday morning including Cold Pink, Party for Socialism and Liberation, A*N*S*W*E*R* Coalition, and a few dozen more. Even socialist have secretly turned to God.
    Oh yea i forgot conservative churches dont tell people who to vote for
    Nixon and Watergate today looks more like a traffic violation comparable to a burned out tail light compared to the current corrupt Obama administration. No body was killed during the Watergate burglary or during the cover up.
    Oh yea i forgot "bengazigate" is worse than watergate, iran-contra combined


  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    The direct warnings to Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack began in the spring of 2001. By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible....Yet, the White House failed to take significant action."
    [/url]
    And exactly what actions was POTUS suppose have taken ?

    The 9/11 Commission determined that it was liberal political correctness that allowed the terrorist to board those four aircraft on the morning of 9-11-01. Just like the Boston bombings, it was liberal political correctness that allowed this family to come to America as refuges and suck off $100,000 in welfare from the 53 % who actually pay individual income taxes before carrying out their terrorist bombings.

    Every morning POTUS receives his national security briefing. Every morning there's a report of a possible terrorist attack. 99.999 % of the time they don't happen.

    All intelligence services, government and private knew that Al Qaeda was planning another attack against America. No one knew they were going to use commercial aircraft as WMD's.

    Back in 2001 I was a paid subscriber to Strafor, a private geopolitical intelligence service who is also a subcontractor to the federal government. At the time my business required I use this service and it's not cheap. About two weeks before 9-11-01 I get a warning that their will likely be an Al Qaeda attack against America. They believed it would either be a bombing of an American Embassy over seas or an attack against a U.S. Navy ship comparable to the Al Qaeda attack on the USS Cole. Well Strafor just like every other intelegence ageancy and service got it wrong.

    The reason the CIA, NSA, ONI, Army Intelligence and the FBI got it wrong was because they couldn't connect the dots because of the "wall" that Clinton's AG. Janet Reno put up. These agencies weren't allowed to share information with each other. Also the Clinton administration made the decision that Al Qaeda was not a national security issue but a law enforcement issue.

  3. #53
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't believe there is a valid reason to impeach him, however since I've seen the world mentioned many times I thought I would ask anyway.
    For what? So far, he hasn't done anything worthy of impeachment.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  4. #54
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    And exactly what actions was POTUS suppose have taken ?
    Wait!? So whats the difference then with Obama? What position was he supposed to take!? What was he supposed to do? (isnt that what liberals are saying now with Benghazi, oh wait both you guys are just using the same excuses the only difference is with the partisanship)


  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    If a socialist is always defending President Obama and always supporting Obama's failed policies, can we assume that Obama may be a socialist ?

  6. #56
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    If a socialist is always defending President Obama and always supporting Obama's failed policies, can we assume that Obama may be a socialist ?
    Im always defending Obama? Plllleeeeaaassseeee.... Only time i "support Obama" is when you guys try to make it look like its the end of his presidency. Hell the far right has been doing that since day ****ing one.

    But remember when all else fails just play the "Obama socialist" card.


  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't believe there is a valid reason to impeach him, however since I've seen the world mentioned many times I thought I would ask anyway.
    No. I disagree with his policies and don't trust the guy. But unless he was more involved with the IRS scandal then is being let out right now, there's no reason to impeach him. And president Biden is a scary thought.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Im always defending Obama? Plllleeeeaaassseeee.... Only time i "support Obama" is when you guys try to make it look like its the end of his presidency. Hell the far right has been doing that since day ****ing one.

    But remember when all else fails just play the "Obama socialist" card.
    He may or may not be a socialist directly, but Democrats as a whole are definitely tinted pink and reek of bad policy.

  9. #59
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    He may or may not be a socialist directly, but Democrats as a whole are definitely tinted pink and reek of bad policy.
    So is everyone then in that book. If were gonna play the narrow definition game of socialism then everyone is in one way or another.


  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Oh wait so we are gonna cherrypick? Ok!

    "
    The direct warnings to Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack began in the spring of 2001. By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible....Yet, the White House failed to take significant action."
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/op...-warnings.html

    "U.S. intelligence officials warned President Bush weeks before the Sept. 11 attacks that Osama bin Laden's terrorist network might hijack American planes, but White House officials stressed the threat was not specific."
    Bush Warned of Hijackings Before 9-11 - ABC News
    Well I am here to warn you that sometime between today and the end of the year, someone may or may not be planning on nuking Kansas. What's your plan to prevent this travesty from occurring?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •