View Poll Results: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    22 28.95%
  • No

    54 71.05%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 104

Thread: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

  1. #21
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    No. He should not be impeached. Its insanity to say he should, and its mainly partisan bull**** as usually.


  2. #22
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Failure as Commander and Chief to order the U.S. military to go in and rescue American citizen in Benghazi is dereliction of duty.
    And when 3,000 Americans died on 9/11 that was just "ehhh **** happens"..


    Not being aware that the IRS was targeting conservatives to help Obama get reelected is dereliction of duty.
    And when the IRS was targeting liberal and left wing churches under Bush that was just "ehhh **** happens"



    Since the Obama administration is the most corrupt administration in history, that's a high crime.
    Yea... I can name several right off the back. Jackson, and Nixon.


  3. #23
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,467

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I don't believe there is a valid reason to impeach him, however since I've seen the world mentioned many times I thought I would ask anyway.
    If he was convicted of a crime, of course. Wouldn't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #24
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,467

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    And when 3,000 Americans died on 9/11 that was just "ehhh **** happens"..



    And when the IRS was targeting liberal and left wing churches under Bush that was just "ehhh **** happens"





    Yea... I can name several right off the back. Jackson, and Nixon.
    Trufer alert!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #25
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Trufer alert!!!!!
    Wait? How at all is that a "trufer alert"?


  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-24-17 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    ...And when the IRS was targeting liberal and left wing churches under Bush that was just "ehhh **** happens"...
    You mean the ones that the IG investigated and found no targeting occurred? Those ones?
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  7. #27
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    86,467

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Wait? How at all is that a "trufer alert"?
    You're insinuating that Bush was negligent, by not stopping the 9/11 attack. You obviously equated it to an impeachable crime.

    BTW, there's more evidence of wrong doing against Obama than there was against Nixon, so you might wanna slow your roll.

    Johnson illegally bugged Nixon's 1968 campaign. No one bitched about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #28
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 02:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    That can certainly be asserted but only from the perspective of hindsight. You DO remember that the Iraq resolution passed the House with 40% of the Democrats (minority party) and the Senate with 58% of the Democrats (minority party) voting for it. Now if you can find such support in the current Congress for the actions in Benghazi you MAY be able to breath life into that strawman...as it is now we just don't know ALL THE FACTS but perhaps 4-8yrs down the road the 'scandal' MAY look very different...we'll see.
    How do you know you don't have all the facts? Hasn't Roger Ailes hired a script writer yet?


  9. #29
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    27,764

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    First off, arguably most, if not all, previous attempts to impeach the President (as in, the office itself) were fueled with partisan animus more than they were to dispense justice.

    However, there are more convincing cases than others. You have nothing on the President yet that could even justify moving forward.
    A message to both the Left and the Right. Ari Ne'eman-"People with disabilities deserve better than to be used as props in the country’s ongoing — and so far stalemated — arguments over gun control." https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/201...-obama-liberty

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-24-17 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Would you support impeaching President Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    How do you know you don't have all the facts?
    Still too many unanswered questions.
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •