View Poll Results: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

    20 42.55%
  • No.

    26 55.32%
  • Knibb High football rules!

    1 2.13%
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 294

Thread: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

  1. #211
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    Unless of course I want rights to my children. FAIL.
    LMAO

    wow you just made yourself look silly

    100% FALSE

    you are obviously severely uneducated about this particular topic.

    are you from America?
    general rights to your children have nothing to do with marriage

    FAIL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    nope thats just your OPINION that you cant factually support

    if you disagree then simply prove your false claim

    simply factual prove thats what it i, should be simply right, ill be here waiting LMAO

    go!
    LMAO ok go put your fingers in your ears LMAO and continue to think of absolutely nothing useful to say LMAO

    Oh, and...

    LMAO

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    LMAO

    wow you just made yourself look silly

    100% FALSE

    you are obviously severely uneducated about this particular topic.

    are you from America?
    general rights to your children have nothing to do with marriage

    FAIL
    Establishing paternity. FAIL.

  4. #214
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    LMAO ok go put your fingers in your ears LMAO and continue to think of absolutely nothing useful to say LMAO

    Oh, and...

    LMAO
    translation: you cant provide and facts to back up your false claim, we know
    let us know when this fact changes
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #215
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    Establishing paternity. FAIL.
    marriage isnt need for that LMAO

    you continue to prove with each post how severely uneducated you are on these particular topics.

    you lose again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you cant provide and facts to back up your false claim, we know
    let us know when this fact changes
    Government-based bribery is coercion. You want "facts" to back it up? Go get a dictionary and quit trolling.

  7. #217
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Government-based bribery is coercion. You want "facts" to back it up? Go get a dictionary and quit trolling.
    the dictionary agrees with me

    if you disagree with me and the dictionary instead of stomping your feet simply prove me wrong.
    Simply provide facts to back up your false claim.

    of just continue to become uncivil and emotional and use failed insults since your argument got destroyed. Doesnt matter to me LOL

    you made another post and yet you have zero facts to support you claim, why?
    why cant you just factually prove its coercion?

    oh thats right because its not factually.

    let us know when you can back up your false claim we'll be here waiting.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    marriage isnt need for that LMAO
    It's much easier to establish.

    you continue to prove with each post how severely uneducated you are on these particular topics.
    That's ironic. Try adding a dependent on tricare without being legally married, or changing an immigrant status of your spouse so that she can live with you, or even getting discounts.

    The things is, I can find a million reasons why the situation is such that we require a government validation (marriage certificate) and why a religious ceremony itself is insufficient. On this particular issue, you've been owned before you even started. Your "argument" is stupid and easily refuted within seconds, as it already has been.

  9. #219
    Sage
    MoSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    04-13-17 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,985

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quik View Post
    That's the key word. The government has created a situation in which I am forced to use their services. If their services did not exist, I wouldn't require them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You aren't forced to do anything. Hold a wedding in a church. Don't tell the government. Nobody will care.
    I couldn't have said it better ...
    Mt. Rushmore: Three surveyors and some other guy.
    Life goes on within you and without you. -Harrison
    Hear the echoes of the centuries, Power isn't all that money buys. -Peart
    After you learn quantum mechanics you're never really the same again. -Weinberg

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    09-02-13 @ 03:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,208

    Re: Should we do away with marriage as a legal status?

    Quote Originally Posted by MoSurveyor View Post
    I couldn't have said it better ...
    I've already explained, several times now, how the government is still involved in the marriage business, and how their involvement compels and coerces me to seek their involvement in order to level the playing field. Please pay attention.

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •