View Poll Results: Is fascism left or right wing?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Left

    28 23.53%
  • Right

    62 52.10%
  • Neither

    20 16.81%
  • Description sucks

    9 7.56%
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 340

Thread: Is Fascism Right Wing?

  1. #201
    Guru
    Cyrylek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,467

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    This is just a viewpoint without basis, it ignores once again the perspective of removing the worker/proletariat from the constraints of Monarchy and the bourgeoisie.
    It is a viewpoint based on facts - and what the Bolsheviks actually did, from the day one of horrendous rule. It does ignore the cheaper editions of their propaganda textbooks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Get in touch with US poli-sci definitions, come to an understanding as an American, if you are using American terms living in America.
    As an American living in America, I call BS when I see it. The current "US poli-sci" definitions are not just meaningless - they are corrupting, because they distort perception of the phenomena we are trying to understand. All the statist "liberals", radical reformist "conservatives", reactionary "progressives", crony capitalist "free marketers", etc, etc running around should tell you something about the condition of our "poli-sci".

  2. #202
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrylek View Post
    When did I ever say that they are?
    Um, when you had been saying over and over again how the left is "grouped together with communists and fascists".
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #203
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrylek View Post
    It is a viewpoint based on facts - and what the Bolsheviks actually did, from the day one of horrendous rule. It does ignore the cheaper editions of their propaganda textbooks.
    To you there is no differentiation between Marx, Lenin, the Bolsheviks or Stalin. It is all the same, just as the left/liberals gets lumped in with them.




    As an American living in America, I call BS when I see it. The current "US poli-sci" definitions are not just meaningless - they are corrupting, because they distort perception of the phenomena we are trying to understand. All the statist "liberals", radical reformist "conservatives", reactionary "progressives", crony capitalist "free marketers", etc, etc running around should tell you something about the condition of our "poli-sci".
    I'm just getting sick of your editing and lumping together any and all. This is getting so entirely pointless because you refuse to understand history or a common poli-sci understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  4. #204
    Guru
    Cyrylek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,467

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Then you confuse matters even more by claiming Stalinist Communism was NOT as restrictive as what US Liberals want, this is a total falsehood, a viewpoint void of basis.
    OK, now you just begin lying preposterously (when anyone can read the thread and see that you are lying) - claiming that I have said something so totally absurd that I cannot imagine any explanation except that you are tired and wish to end this conversation by provoking an angry reaction. No need for that. Simply adieu will do.

  5. #205
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    And just to finish this off, you call yourself "libertarian-right" which signifies a free market ideology with a conservative social viewpoint. If you truly felt yourself to be "libertarian", you would have left it as that...but you didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  6. #206
    Guru
    Cyrylek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,467

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    To you there is no differentiation between Marx, Lenin, the Bolsheviks or Stalin. It is all the same, just as the left/liberals gets lumped in with them.
    Every Bolshevik is a Marxist, but not every Marxist is a Bolshevik. Lenin and Stalin were Bolsheviks - and mass-murdering mega-criminals.

    Nobody tries to "lump liberals in with them". Stop making things up.

  7. #207
    Guru
    Cyrylek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,467

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    And just to finish this off, you call yourself "libertarian-right" which signifies a free market ideology with a conservative social viewpoint.
    No, it signifies the absence of mutualist and anarchist ideas "left-libertarians" are playing with.
    My "conservative social viewpoint" includes support for gay marriage, rejection of drug prohibition, no to death penalty, etc.

  8. #208
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrylek View Post
    No, it signifies the absence of mutualist and anarchist ideas "left-libertarians" are playing with.
    My "conservative social viewpoint" includes support for gay marriage, rejection of drug prohibition, no to death penalty, etc.
    FFS...yes, anarchists don't support gay marriage, legalization......sigh. Not only are your views on US liberals messed up, but so are your views on anarchists.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #209
    Guru
    Cyrylek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Last Seen
    02-05-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,467

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Um, when you had been saying over and over again how the left is "grouped together with communists and fascists".
    Communists and Fascists being an extreme part of the left doesn't mean that American social-democrats are the same Communists and Fascists.
    Introducing (more) logical fallacies is not going to fix the shoddiness of your argument.

    But indeed, before we reduce ourselves to exchanging insults without any content - take care.

  10. #210
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: Is Fascism Right Wing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrylek View Post
    Nobody tries to "lump liberals in with them". Stop making things up.
    Uh huh..
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrylek View Post
    I am talking about ideological kinship (between US liberals and Stalinist Communists) and resulting absolute blindness in the face of overwhelming evidence of the Communist regime's criminality.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •