View Poll Results: How did you vote

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • married or in long term relationship voted obama

    4 66.67%
  • single and voted obama

    0 0%
  • lesbian but in long term relationship voted obama

    2 33.33%
  • single and lib but voted Romney

    0 0%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 174

Thread: For liberal women only

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by WWGWD View Post
    So my own curiosity begs the question, why do you think that most single women vote Democratic?
    Well maybe it's just because they are generally young and young people tend to vote Dem but I think there is more to it than that. I don't believe young women always have voted Dem. I think with certain presidents like Kennedy, Clinton and now obama there is an infatuation that sets in with the young unmarried women. Power is sexually attractive to them and these powerful younger presidents get their hormones raging.

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,328

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I'm just saying it was a clear case of a man in a powerful positions having sex with a young intern and any CEO in America would have been fired for such behavior. It was the ultimate example of the boss chasing his secretary around the desk and should have repelled young working women but for some reason they loved it.
    I would agree completely, if the woman wasn't a semiprofessional ho looking to get some "evidence" on him. No one, no one, doesn't wash their clothes if they are spattered with sperm, even if the sperm came from the president.........................

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good evening, Bonz.

    The problem was not who was doing what to whom in the Oval Office. The fact that Clinton lied to the American people is what led to the impeachment proceedings. If memory serves me correctly, Senator Byrd had the deciding vote, and while he stated that he didn't agree with what Clinton had done, he didn't want his vote to be the one that would impeach any President, and he voted no. I don't recall Lewinsky ever being portrayed as a virgin.
    On the contrary the libs painted her as a seductress and a wanton slut who had her way with poor billy.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
    Is there a relevant point here?
    Curiosity is the point. I honestly wanted to know if the general stats fit in this forum, you lib women have boycotted me though.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    Here: I can make more accurate assumptions regarding the female interest in your post - and lack of responses from such.

    #1: People in general tend to overlook 'for ___ only' posts. By and large - they tend to receive lesser attention and that in itself is debated here.
    #2: The majority of women on this forum are either a) employed during the day, b) occupied otherwise with things such as college during the day, c) mothers with children at home, d) a mix of the previous three factors.
    #3: Didn't fit into one of your four categories.

    I don't consider myself liberal - nor am I conservative . . . because those labels cover a broad spectrum of views, I don't fully fit into either and have serious issues with those who are entirely cookie-cutter and fit perfectly. Also, I didn't vote for Obama, nor did I vote for Romney. So aside being Moderate, Married, b and c, as well as the fact that I just tend to avoid polls in general . . . your post and poll lacks considerably.

    Thus why I didn't care to respond twice today when I glanced at it.
    I just thought of something,I started a poll once for men only and you were the first one to respond. HA!

  6. #56
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    I just thought of something,I started a poll once for men only and you were the first one to respond. HA!
    LOL - but I didn't poll, did I?

    I probably said something like 'I'm not a guy but . . .'
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    LOL - but I didn't poll, did I?

    I probably said something like 'I'm not a guy but . . .'
    EXACTLY what you said!

  8. #58
    Advisor WWGWD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    07-01-13 @ 11:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    425

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Yes, but you're forgetting that everyone is entitled to my opinion.
    You absolutely are!! The tone of your response made it sound as if you thought I had asked you. I just wanted to make the point that I had not, and was legitimately interested is sawyerloggingon's perspective, but he generally has insightful things to say.
    "....The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty...." -Jefferson 1787

  9. #59
    Advisor WWGWD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    07-01-13 @ 11:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    425

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Well maybe it's just because they are generally young and young people tend to vote Dem but I think there is more to it than that. I don't believe young women always have voted Dem. I think with certain presidents like Kennedy, Clinton and now obama there is an infatuation that sets in with the young unmarried women. Power is sexually attractive to them and these powerful younger presidents get their hormones raging.
    Interesting. Especially because, it makes me wonder then, how young, single, and for the purposes of this discussion, straight men, decide what candidate to support. It obviously wouldn't be a hormonal reaction, so could be more about emulation? Is it more about who a young man can relate to, and who's life looks most appealing? Would you say that's a fair assessment?
    "....The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty...." -Jefferson 1787

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by WWGWD View Post
    Interesting. Especially because, it makes me wonder then, how young, single, and for the purposes of this discussion, straight men, decide what candidate to support. It obviously wouldn't be a hormonal reaction, so could be more about emulation? Is it more about who a young man can relate to, and who's life looks most appealing? Would you say that's a fair assessment?
    You know that just could be to some degree. I admired Reagan working on his ranch and Bush mt biking. I felt like we were on the same wave length.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •