View Poll Results: How did you vote

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • married or in long term relationship voted obama

    4 66.67%
  • single and voted obama

    0 0%
  • lesbian but in long term relationship voted obama

    2 33.33%
  • single and lib but voted Romney

    0 0%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 174

Thread: For liberal women only

  1. #41
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Is it THAT simple? Maybe I have been over thinking the subject, I tend to do that.
    I wouldn't know - when I was young and single (hah) - I was a staunch conservative.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by WWGWD View Post
    So my own curiosity begs the question, why do you think that most single women vote Democratic?
    I've already went over it. It's the same reasoning behind why, if the 1960 debates weren't televised, Nixon would've won by a landslide.

  3. #43
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:13 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Very long poll. Was there somewhere in there that is asked if women were single or married?
    Yes, quite a ways down. Married women voted for Romney by a vast or jam that in, single women to Obama by a large margin. Forget actual numbers and too lazy to look again.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #44
    Advisor WWGWD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Last Seen
    07-01-13 @ 11:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    425

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    I've already went over it. It's the same reasoning behind why, if the 1960 debates weren't televised, Nixon would've won by a landslide.
    No offense, but the question wasn't posed to you. I was interested the opinion of the person who posted the poll, sawyerloggingon.
    "....The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty...." -Jefferson 1787

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by WWGWD View Post
    No offense, but the question wasn't posed to you. I was interested the opinion of the person who posted the poll, sawyerloggingon.
    Yes, but you're forgetting that everyone is entitled to my opinion.

  6. #46
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,341

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    I think the Right lost the Lewinsky thing when it tried to portray Ms. Lewinsky as some innocent virgin. Innocent virgins everywhere agree: Innocent virgins don't allow themselves to masturbated with a cigar..................Think about it....................
    Good evening, Bonz.

    The problem was not who was doing what to whom in the Oval Office. The fact that Clinton lied to the American people is what led to the impeachment proceedings. If memory serves me correctly, Senator Byrd had the deciding vote, and while he stated that he didn't agree with what Clinton had done, he didn't want his vote to be the one that would impeach any President, and he voted no. I don't recall Lewinsky ever being portrayed as a virgin.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by polgara View Post
    Good evening, Bonz.

    The problem was not who was doing what to whom in the Oval Office. The fact that Clinton lied to the American people is what led to the impeachment proceedings. If memory serves me correctly, Senator Byrd had the deciding vote, and while he stated that he didn't agree with what Clinton had done, he didn't want his vote to be the one that would impeach any President, and he voted no. I don't recall Lewinsky ever being portrayed as a virgin.
    Actually, he was impeached.

    I don't blame him for lying though. You have to ask yourself - what are you more afraid of: Congress, or Hillary?

    That's an easy answer for me.

  8. #48
    Guru
    Carleen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,614

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    It is documented that unmarried women vote mostly for the DNC candidate so just out of curiosity I am wondering how that stacks up in here.
    Is there a relevant point here?
    "Being President doesn't change who you are, it reveals who you are"

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonzai View Post
    I think the Right lost the Lewinsky thing when it tried to portray Ms. Lewinsky as some innocent virgin. Innocent virgins everywhere agree: Innocent virgins don't allow themselves to masturbated with a cigar..................Think about it....................
    I'm just saying it was a clear case of a man in a powerful positions having sex with a young intern and any CEO in America would have been fired for such behavior. It was the ultimate example of the boss chasing his secretary around the desk and should have repelled young working women but for some reason they loved it.

  10. #50
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,341

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Actually, he was impeached.

    I don't blame him for lying though. You have to ask yourself - what are you more afraid of: Congress, or Hillary?

    That's an easy answer for me.
    You are correct. He was impeached by the House of Representatives, but acquitted by the Senate. They didn't have the votes to remove him from office. Maybe that's when Byrd made the statement my faulty memory recalls? ......

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •