View Poll Results: How did you vote

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • married or in long term relationship voted obama

    4 66.67%
  • single and voted obama

    0 0%
  • lesbian but in long term relationship voted obama

    2 33.33%
  • single and lib but voted Romney

    0 0%
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 174

Thread: For liberal women only

  1. #161
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    So because I "put words in your mouth" I like to tell people what to do in their private lives? How did that even make sense in your head?
    I give up Josie. Your circular reasoning and short memory is getting the best of me and I really don't have much more to say to you.

  2. #162
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,359

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I give up Josie. Your circular reasoning and short memory is getting the best of me and I really don't have much more to say to you.
    LOL! In other words, you realize that what you said makes zero sense so you've decided to stop talking. Good idea.


  3. #163
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Josie View Post
    LOL! In other words, you realize that what you said makes zero sense so you've decided to stop talking. Good idea.
    There you go again telling me what I think.

  4. #164
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,359

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    There you go again telling me what I think.
    Okay Moot. Nighty night.


  5. #165
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Believe me you do not want to me humor your argument as serious. The argument that price of a good would somehow warrant the government acting to resolve that problem or to worse take over the distribution of that good is ludicrous and from understanding the only way you could somehow argue such a thing is to use an emotional argument geared towards some kind of idea of social justice. Of course, justice has nothing to do with your idea at all, but then, that is usually the way it goes with such ideas.
    After telling me you're not going to take me seriously, do you really expect me to take you seriously? I don't think so...but thanks for the laugh. LOL

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    After telling me you're not going to take me seriously, do you really expect me to take you seriously? I don't think so...but thanks for the laugh. LOL
    It doesn't matter. Enjoy believing that social justice is actually justice though.

  7. #167
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    It doesn't matter. Enjoy believing that social justice is actually justice though.
    You really are hoot, Henrin. lol

    It doesn't matter what you expect. Enjoy believing that social justice is actually justice though.
    Social justice? Seriously, Henrin I don't know why you bother trying to have a discussion with anyone let alone me when you can have a discussion and tell yourself of what others believe all by yourself.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    You really are hoot, Henrin. lol

    Social justice? Seriously, Henrin I don't know why you bother trying to have a discussion with anyone let alone me when you can have a discussion and tell yourself of what others believe all by yourself.
    I already know what you believe. I'm just here have fun with your denial of it is all.

  9. #169
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,474

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I already know what you believe. I'm just here have fun with your denial of it is all.
    Really, and what is it I'm supposed to have denied? Oh yeah, I guess it must been that I denied denying what I didn't deny before I denied it..or was it after? Oh nevermind, I"m sure you'll tell me after you've finished telling me what I believe and then rebutting it and claiming victory without a word from me.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: For liberal women only

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Really, and what is it I'm supposed to have denied? Oh yeah, I guess it must been that I denied denying what I didn't deny before I denied it..or was it after? Oh nevermind, I"m sure you'll tell me after you've finished telling me what I believe and then rebutting it and claiming victory without a word from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I doubt many people thought they wouldn't be able to afford health care unless they bought health insurance, either...but here we are....at the mercy of private insurance companies with little or no consumer protection from being denied coverage.
    We both know where that leads and we both know what is behind it.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •