View Poll Results: Will obama finish his second term

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, obama weathers the storm

    28 68.29%
  • no. he leaves the office in disgrace

    13 31.71%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74

Thread: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I only see one that is possible trouble for Obama.
    Which one?

  2. #62
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Which one?
    The AP scandal. Republicans are simply dry-humping Bengazi at this point.

  3. #63
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    That is a fair point but I never saw any sense of shame in him whereas you could see Nixon falling apart.
    I was a Republican and a big fan of Nixon back then. I remember how sad I was on that day when I watch him on TV.

  4. #64
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,701
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    You tried to say you always included the words "there is no evidence". Post 13 proves you were mistaken or making things up as you went along. No reason to get in a snit and run off just acknowledge your error and move on.
    How incredibly dishonest your post is. Here's the entire exchange. Please point out where I ever tried to say I always included the words "there is no evidence" in every post I made on this topic. Even if you continue to shove words in my mouth, your dishonesty is now exposed for all who care to see it. In the future, I'll expend my energy on posters who do not use fabrication and dishonesty, replying to my posts, not trying to twist them. To say you disappoint me is an understatement, and a lesson I won't forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    He's not going anywhere. I'm not his biggest fan, never have been, but he has done absolutely nothing impeachable or illegal, despite what the right-wing extremists would like us to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    How in the world can you be so sure of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    I can't be "sure" of anything. Unlike others, however, I require evidence. There. Is. None.
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Thats fine and I agree with you but that is not what your previous post said. You said he has done nothing wrong which of course is impossible to know and proves your bias. With all the lies and deceit that he has been part of I think there is a very good chance he has indeed done something very wrong but I like you will require solid evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    I said he has done nothing wrong, because there is no evidence to suggest that he has. That's not bias. Presuming that he probably has done something wrong, or there's a good chance he has done something IS bias.

    It's ludicrous to say I am biased toward Obama. I have said from the beginning that he was an unqualified empty suit, and people would regret the day they put him in office. I don't think he's a bad person; I think he's an overly ambitious person who had his eye on the WH from the beginning of his "career" in public service. So yeah, he has shown his inexperience, surrounded himself with inexperience, throw in a dozen global crises, the collapse of several ME governments, and various domestic/international ****storms that even an experienced leader would struggle with, and we end up with a mediocre president who is doing the best he can in a job that, according to his gray hair, he realized immediately was beyond him.

    So thanks, GOP, for giving us Mitt Romney as an alternative. Yeah... that was sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    The bold part was not in your original post but your edit means I am getting through to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    WTF are you talking about. I bolded the part of the post you quoted because I wanted you to read it. I haven't edited any of my posts here. And thanks for letting me know not to bother with complete explanations when dealing with you, as you clearly don't read what is written and prefer to select a snippet subject to your interpretation instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Post 13 DiAnna. I hope this refreshes your memory. Your pre edit version.


    "He's not going anywhere. I'm not his biggest fan, never have been, but he has done absolutely nothing impeachable or illegal, despite what the right-wing extremists would like us to believe. "
    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    I never edited that post. I never edited any of my posts. From that point on, every post I made was responding directly to a post you made. Take it or leave it, I'm not going to be part of derailing this thread into a trestise of what you believe I meant. I said what I meant in every post... unedited.

    I'm outta here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    You tried to say you always included the words "there is no evidence". Post 13 proves you were mistaken or making things up as you went along. No reason to get in a snit and run off just acknowledge your error and move on.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    How incredibly dishonest your post is. Here's the entire exchange. Please point out where I ever tried to say I always included the words "there is no evidence" in every post I made on this topic. Even if you continue to shove words in my mouth, your dishonesty is now exposed for all who care to see it. In the future, I'll expend my energy on posters who do not use fabrication and dishonesty, replying to my posts, not trying to twist them. To say you disappoint me is an understatement, and a lesson I won't forget.
    Talk about twisting words.You are twisting the entire conversation. You started out saying "He has done absolutely nothing illegal or impeachable". I called you on it and forced you to add "there is no evidence". Sheesh Di, get over it, all I did was point out the fact that you initially declared obama innocent of all charges based on nothing but your emotions and bias, no big deal.The following post should have ended the conversation.

    Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon

    "Thats fine and I agree with you but that is not what your previous post said. You said he has done nothing wrong which of course is impossible to know and proves your bias. With all the lies and deceit that he has been part of I think there is a very good chance he has indeed done something very wrong but I like you will require solid evidence."

  6. #66
    Sage
    mak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    07-08-16 @ 01:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,050

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    So you agree there is no evidence Obama did anything illegal or impeachable?
    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Talk about twisting words.You are twisting the entire conversation. You started out saying "He has done absolutely nothing illegal or impeachable". I called you on it and forced you to add "there is no evidence". Sheesh Di, get over it, all I did was point out the fact that you initially declared obama innocent of all charges based on nothing but your emotions and bias, no big deal.The following post should have ended the conversation.

    Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon

    "Thats fine and I agree with you but that is not what your previous post said. You said he has done nothing wrong which of course is impossible to know and proves your bias. With all the lies and deceit that he has been part of I think there is a very good chance he has indeed done something very wrong but I like you will require solid evidence."
    God Bless the Marine Corps.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by mak2 View Post
    So you agree there is no evidence Obama did anything illegal or impeachable?
    Have I ever said the opposite? My conversation with Diana made my position perfectly clear.

    Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon

    "Thats fine and I agree with you but that is not what your previous post said. You said he has done nothing wrong which of course is impossible to know and proves your bias. With all the lies and deceit that he has been part of I think there is a very good chance he has indeed done something very wrong but I like you will require solid evidence."

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    07-08-14 @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,325

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    Obama will come out smelling like roses because none of this is his fault.

  9. #69
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,145

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    Don't pay much attention to politics, huh?
    ... or, more likely is quite savvy at politics and understands the difference between a real scandal and noise.... and, like noise, trying to promote three scandals at once will only lead to NOISE, with the lack of clarity leading to everyone tuning out.

  10. #70
    Guru
    Lakryte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    06-02-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Are we witnessing the beginning of the end for obama?

    Well he's got 3.5 years left of the 8 hes been elected for, so I guess we're over the hill.
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free."
    "When we live authentically we create an opportunity for others to walk out of their dark prisons of pretend into freedom."

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •