View Poll Results: what should obama do

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • option 1

    14 82.35%
  • option 2

    11 64.71%
  • option 3

    11 64.71%
  • option 4

    9 52.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

  1. #1
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    1: allow investigations of who at the irs and DOJ was responsible.

    2: replace leadership at DOJ and IRS.

    3: demand rsignation of Eric holder for his lack of leadership.

    4: force justice department to reveal information by executive order.

  2. #2
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    Appoint a special prosecutor for each and waive executive privilege for each after firing Eric Holder for cause and then apologize to the American people and stop playing golf or having celebrity parties for the remainder of his Presidency.

  3. #3
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,167

    Re: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    When you put this together with Bengazi and the AP scandal and etc etc .... well...


    ... seppuku comes to mind...





    Last edited by Goshin; 05-14-13 at 07:11 PM.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  4. #4
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    I don't think you know how to use the poll features, sir.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    When you put this together with Bengazi and the AP scandal and etc etc .... well...


    ... seppuku comes to mind...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    Appoint a special prosecutor for each and waive executive privilege for each after firing Eric Holder for cause and then apologize to the American people and stop playing golf or having celebrity parties for the remainder of his Presidency.
    i made this a serious post and i was hopeing for serious suggestions.

    fisher i agree with everything up until you mentioned golf.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I don't think you know how to use the poll features, sir.

    hey it is my first attempt at a poll, i tried to number the options.

  7. #7
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    hey it is my first attempt at a poll, i tried to number the options.
    Understood. It is a little confusing at first because you have to 'accept' the post to get to those options.

  8. #8
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    Why not all of them?


    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    1: allow investigations of who at the irs and DOJ was responsible.

    2: replace leadership at DOJ and IRS.

    3: demand rsignation of Eric holder for his lack of leadership.

    4: force justice department to reveal information by executive order.

  9. #9
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,981
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    Form a 10 man, highly paid committe to investigate. Obfuscate and finagle out of responsibility during investigation, while seeking out a decent fall guy (holder, likely). Spend millions, resulting in nothing conclusive until 20 years from now, when FOIA forces it out.


    You know. Politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  10. #10
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: What should obama do to deal with the IRS And AP scandels

    Good luck getting a serious response. It's going to be all "Your messiah done messed up now" or "Obama lovers, where's your Obamaphone?". Typical conservative reactions like that.

    I say let the investigation get underway and see where it leads. It's a little premature to start pointing fingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    i made this a serious post and i was hopeing for serious suggestions.

    fisher i agree with everything up until you mentioned golf.
    Hail to the King baby!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •