View Poll Results: Is obama an illegitimate president

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes he was elected based on a lie

    19 23.46%
  • no he was fairly elected

    62 76.54%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 163 of 163

Thread: Is obama an illegitimate president?

  1. #161
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Is obama an illegitimate president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    You should be embarrassed. Nice job if editing. Lets see what that was really about,
    Are you arguing with yourself now?

    Just as well I suppose, I'm done trying to argue rationally with an irrational person.

    Conspiracy theorem forum is down thataway ↓. Enjoy your time there, you'll fit right in.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NY
    Last Seen
    04-17-14 @ 12:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    503

    Re: Is obama an illegitimate president?

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    Are you arguing with yourself now?

    Just as well I suppose, I'm done trying to argue rationally with an irrational person.

    Conspiracy theorem forum is down thataway ↓. Enjoy your time there, you'll fit right in.
    How am I arguing with myself by showing that you are wrong?

  3. #163
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Is obama an illegitimate president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    How am I arguing with myself by showing that you are wrong?
    Was this

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    You should be embarrassed. Nice job if editing. Lets see what that was really about,
    Meant to be aimed at me? Because you quoted yourself when you replied, so it was kind of confusing.

    And it's adorable that you think you've proven me wrong about anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gawain View Post
    No Supreme Court ruling has been made to rescind this Congressional statement defining "Natural Born Citizen,"
    nor has any legislation or Constitutional amendment addressed changing this Congressional statement of definition.
    The "Naturalization Act of 1795" removed the words "natural born", but did not change the statement that both
    parents must be citizens. And this act alone is unconstitutional..."natural born Citizen" is a statement within our
    Constitution, and therefore requires a Constitutional Amendment to change.
    Okay, where to start.

    First off, the naturalization act of 1790 is no longer in affect. There have been numerous laws dealing with citizenship which have superseded it.

    Even if it were still in affect, it would not apply to president Obama because it only applies to children born outside the US, as shown here:

    And the children of citizens of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born citizens
    And even if somehow that DID apply to president Obama, it still wouldn't invalidate him from being president, since the law specifies that the person's father must have been resident in the United States at some point (which Obama's father was from 1959-1964), not that his father must be a citizen.

    Provided, That the right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States
    Just give it up man. There is absolutely no viable evidence, despite numerous state and federal lawsuits, that Obama is not eligible to be the president.
    Last edited by molten_dragon; 05-18-13 at 07:42 AM.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •